Season Tickets | Page 6 | Vital Football

Season Tickets

I am going to put mine towards next season or whenever we can go again. One thing is for certain I will be spending £100 + with Villa before my time is up so I might as well put this money towards that.

Little bit of sick just came up.

I now need to lie down after reading this.

I’m not desperate for the money back but if they can process 40,000 tickets for a play off final in 2 weeks then I’m sure they can process refunds in something a bit more reasonable than 90 days.

I was just gonna put the money into the envelope where ive been putting £20 every home game this season anyway for next season.

Yes by the time we can go again I will probably have forgotten about the money and it will come as a nice surprise that I won't have to pay as much as I thought I would.

Part of the reason for me to get the money is not knowing when the new season will be accessible to us but also, how much it will cost personally due to my re-location. If I can get a price that I can afford, then I wouldn't mind the credit going to that at all to be fair.

Woo hoo . Got my away ticket money back today. I was more worried about getting that back , didn't want Liverpool or Newcastle hanging on to my money.

Requested refund today due to too many unknowns about next season. 90 days is a joke and but for the owners’ personal wealth we’d be up shit creek again. We may still be. My Airbnb holiday booked for this July was fully refunded within 48 hours.
The ten thousand waiting list for season tickets will have dwindled now to minus 20,000 due to premier league business-as-usual below par performances, possibility of championship and personal safety considerations. So my seat is probably safe, at least I expect to be given first option.
However, the silence from absence of fans, talk of canned crowd noise and cardboard cut outs shows the fans true value. - the game can’t exist without them. As for the players, the days of silly money for average performances are probably over. This really is a financial crossroads.

Last edited:
You should see what the travel companies are attempting; some are now just trying to say ASAP rather than provide a timeframe!

I’ve had mixed fortunes with airlines. Got my money back from Ryanair via a chargeback, they still haven’t even opened my messages from 2 months ago let alone replied to them so it was my only choice. Wizz Air refunded me within the time frame they told me but that was for a schedule change before all this really kicked off. Blue Air have told me 120 days and they are being very difficult, dodging questions re. the law and not responding at all. Some of these airlines deserve to fail, they have no remorse in taking your money if you’re bag is a bit too big or heavy.

Got contacted the other day re refund, different set of staff than the ticket office, but still, was happy with the speed of contact.

Just had my email saying that the refund has been processed. Expect it might take a few more days to appear on my statement.

Is there any update or news for season tickets 20/21 renewals? I know it’s a great unknown, but I haven’t seen any updates. Had a tight panic I’d missed renewal but I was reading last seasons’ updates

Is there any update or news for season tickets 20/21 renewals? I know it’s a great unknown, but I haven’t seen any updates. Had a tight panic I’d missed renewal but I was reading last seasons’ updates

Not seen or heard anything, I can't see us being allowed in until the new year but there again we are talking Boris who changes his mind more times than he changes his socks

They have nothing to update people about to be fair, so no, you've not missed anything.

Imagine waking up in the night thinking about it, log into the site and read about Season tickets selling out and waiting lists... luckily it was 19/20! :clown:

There is a note on one of the emails saying no updates on 20/21 season tickets I did find.

But yep, nothing to update unless someone has a crystal ball.

Can't see it this year, but frankly can't see it throughout winter really, although they are saying with the measures, masks, and sanitiser etc becoming more common and routine now, that flu might be far less prevalent this year.

Can't see it this year, but frankly can't see it throughout winter really, although they are saying with the measures, masks, and sanitiser etc becoming more common and routine now, that flu might be far less prevalent this year.
Here in Australia it is our Winter season and hardly anyone has a cold and the Flu seems non existent due to Social Distancing, except for Melbournians, poor buggers. So you guys take heed and keep your distance and keep well. UTV