Season tickets/politics/racism/any other subject not covered | Page 18 | Vital Football

Season tickets/politics/racism/any other subject not covered

We will be living with Covid just like we live with seasonal flu. It's time to get back to normal with a few safeguards around not allowing anyone into the UK from countries where Covid is rampant. Within our borders those in vulnerable groups can choose to isolate or not. Everybody else get back to work/school/uni. The long term damage will be catastrophically greater by not doing so. We have past the point of social vs economic which was inevitable.
Put in context far more people die of cancer and seasonal flu. I have yet to know of anyone I know having had this thing after 9 months.
I agree we should live with it like 'flu but only when we have avaccine like the 'flu one I just had. Appears to be 50% effective which is better than none SBT.
We just need the young adults to behave to help the ill and the elderly like me.

Thanks in advance lads/lasses.

SSN just saying we have been linked with a young Arsenal striker aged 19. Didn't catch his name. Fee £10m. Brentford wanted him last season but fee put them off.

We will be living with Covid just like we live with seasonal flu. It's time to get back to normal with a few safeguards around not allowing anyone into the UK from countries where Covid is rampant. Within our borders those in vulnerable groups can choose to isolate or not. Everybody else get back to work/school/uni. The long term damage will be catastrophically greater by not doing so. We have past the point of social vs economic which was inevitable.
Put in context far more people die of cancer and seasonal flu. I have yet to know of anyone I know having had this thing after 9 months.
Me me me 🙋‍♂️