Season tickets/politics/racism/any other subject not covered | Page 17 | Vital Football

Season tickets/politics/racism/any other subject not covered

As Last Night of the proms comes to it's senses a rousing chorus for an old favourite, with a slight tweak, for all BLADES

Higher still and higher
Will our goals be set
Wilder who made us mighty
Will make us mightier yet

Onward still and onward
Onward to the Top
We will never surrender
On our red and white kop

No I’m not saying anybody must I’m saying it should be your choice why should 80% of the population isolate costing businesses to fold and people to lose jobs when it won’t affect them unduly providing they keep away from those at high risk I really can’t see a problem
a workable vaccine could take yrs they can’t just roll it out they need about 12 months of testing to ensure it will be safe how long do you think society can carry on like this we will still be paying for this when I’m long gone and I’ve got 20/30 yrs left (fingers crossed)
I'm not suggeting total isolation but just the yound holding off the partying
and wearing a mask in public etc. A little consideration.
As I've said before, if the virus kiiled only the 18-30s then they would comply.

I'm not suggeting total isolation but just the yound holding off the partying
and wearing a mask in public etc. A little consideration.
As I've said before, if the virus kiiled only the 18-30s then they would comply.
Ok yes I don’t mind that I wear a mask in shops and stuff for other people not for me the partying isn’t necessary so I’m with you on that but we need to get back to some sort of normality on pretty much everything else

Ok yes I don’t mind that I wear a mask in shops and stuff for other people not for me the partying isn’t necessary so I’m with you on that but we need to get back to some sort of normality on pretty much everything else
Just needs a bit of basic common sense and respect for others- a bit like a posted above about being in Europe.
Not wearing a mask is not showing you're a free spirit, a non believer, a civil liberterian, it's showing you have no respect or regard for others young and old.

To be brutally honest if a few of the kids partying and gathering together then going back to their families lost a couple of those family members then that might change their minds and bring it home to them- literally.

Covid tests now being rationed/saved for medical staff,while the :clown: trys to sort it out.

Meanwhile in Germany you get off a plane are tested straight away and get your result within 6 hours,this was shown happening at Frankfurt airport which has now overtaken Heathrow as Europes busiest airport.

UK airports crying out for the same testing routine.

We will be living with Covid just like we live with seasonal flu. It's time to get back to normal with a few safeguards around not allowing anyone into the UK from countries where Covid is rampant. Within our borders those in vulnerable groups can choose to isolate or not. Everybody else get back to work/school/uni. The long term damage will be catastrophically greater by not doing so. We have past the point of social vs economic which was inevitable.
Put in context far more people die of cancer and seasonal flu. I have yet to know of anyone I know having had this thing after 9 months.