Season tickets/politics/racism/any other subject not covered | Page 16 | Vital Football

Season tickets/politics/racism/any other subject not covered

Got really boring now.
If you are vulnerable then stay somewhere safe. If you don't want to then fine but don't bleat when/if you die. It's beyond time we got on with living life. More old die from flu in winter and frankly and I don't really care if this is taken the wrong way the planet is way overpopulated and nature has a great way of getting the balance right.

Knowing him personally as does rod I can say he is a great guy and very good company spent a few good nights and match days with him

I'll have to take your word for it, he comes across as the worst kind of individual I would want to meet. From posts I've seen on S2 it's a recurring theme for him hence his ban.

To be fair mi owd pal you do seem to be moanin about more than one poster and indeed this forum as a whole.UTMPB

Do you remember roundhead from Bladesmad Rodders ?

Very similar posts and writing style to our new moaning friend. Even continuing his goading of SBT.

Do you remember roundhead from Bladesmad Rodders ?

Very similar posts and writing style to our new moaning friend. Even continuing his goading of SBT.
Someone’s mentioned banno today as well one things for certain that will get you a ban if you’re outed as a pig

Three actually, you think post #301 adds anything to this forum or you accept he isn't all there.
It isn't how i make my views known on forums but he's a very opinionated fella who doesn't give a shite if you,me or anybody else agrees with him. But as Bully said i've met him a few times and enjoyed his company but that doesn't stop him slatin me,mi lifestyle,the place where i live etc; Does it bother no it doesn't if it did i'd ignore him.By the way the pignore statement was my baby if only i charged folk for using it.:giggle: UTMPB

No offence but as a staff member shouldn't you be impartial, as a member and a Blade I am entitled to post opinions try and bear that in mind.
See post #315
and as a user I’ll state my opinion on what ever I see fit you want to make your own rules up start your own forum

See post #315
and as a user I’ll state my opinion on what ever I see fit you want to make your own rules up start your own forum
Same tactics as before Bully

Starts plausibly,reasonably, winds it up a bit to be provocative, continual drip,drip, drip , becomes more extreme, more objectionable until every post's contoversial/confrontational and argumentative.