season tickets announced | Page 2 | Vital Football

season tickets announced

It is something to do with the old ticketing system not having your up to date email on their account, so when you request a new password, you are not sent a link to the correct email address and therefore cannot proceed any further than that. As Mark says above, you have to make sure they have your current email address linked to your customer number.

It is something to do with the old ticketing system not having your up to date email on their account, so when you request a new password, you are not sent a link to the correct email address and therefore cannot proceed any further than that. As Mark says above, you have to make sure they have your current email address linked to your customer number.

That's not the issue in my case as Ifollow worked fine for me last year.

It's probably operator error on my part.

I have the new account all set up as per the instructions I just don't have my seat reserved.

I have the new account all set up as per the instructions I just don't have my seat reserved.
I had a 2-year ticket and no season ticket is assigned to me but my old seat is not on sale.

Why didn't GFC transfer our details for us?

Who changes their E-mail address that often?

Sounds more like a cock to me.

I already have a season ticket for this year (purchased a two year one last year) but want to check its been allocated correctly. I'm having a real problem navigating the Rainham End seating and have not been sent the link for resetting my password.

Pissed off with the new season already (cheers Paul)

Last edited:
Like other comments, I heeded Scally's words and the instructions and had all intentions to do it online, as requested. Sadly, and as predicted, the club fell and let themselves down at the first hurdle.

In the club's defence, SecuTix is an established company and so the bulk of the responsibility should fall on them. Well, unless you think Scally was involved in the programming.

Didn't the club say part of the reason for the initial delay last week was the migration of personal details from their system to the new system?

Not sure who's to blame but something clearly hasn't gone to plan.

Going to give it a few days before I even bother trying.

Well I don’t know then, but the majority of issues from those who have had problems revolves around not receiving the email to reset the password, so perhaps the email addresses were lost in the transition to the new system for a large proportion of people.
For those with two year tickets they said don’t do anything they will sort it out basically.

TBF not many of these IT changeovers work smoothly in a transition. Not GFC’s fault.

I work for a very large company and every time we have some sort of migration to a new system, things go to pot very quickly. That’s despite us having a huge worldwide IT dept to monitor it all.

We had a major change about 20 years ago when upper management were adamant (ie - it was in their KPI’s so big bonuses) to make a switch and turn off the old system as soon as the new one was turned on.

Result? The company sank to its knees and nearly went bust over the ensuing 2 or 3 years.

Nowadays, whenever we make a change, a new system is run alongside the “old way” for months until bugs are ironed out.

I'm ready to renew, but two of my friends are a bit concerned about this 'Freedom Day' on July 19th. Cases are already going up, so they fear another lockdown and crowds being banned yet again. The Tokyo Olympics have already announced that there'll be no fans due to cases taking off again out there. Hmmm, not sure

I'm ready to renew, but two of my friends are a bit concerned about this 'Freedom Day' on July 19th. Cases are already going up, so they fear another lockdown and crowds being banned yet again. The Tokyo Olympics have already announced that there'll be no fans due to cases taking off again out there. Hmmm, not sure

I understand that concern Davey but I think Bozo is going full on herd immunity now so I can't see a return to restrictions unless the NHS comes under pressure from a different variant. Whilst cases are going through the roof hospitalisations aren't. I think we are something like 77% vaccinated (one dose) and 55% both. That number is rising day by day. If not now then when do we try to return to normality. Cases numbers are less relevant now its hospitalisations we need to look at. If they threaten the NHS then he maybe pressured to do something but remember he allegedly said "let the bodies pile high".

Japan is way behind us on vaccinations and like many countries are less prepared than the UK to allow high death rates.

Whose to say who is right but I don't see us entering another real lockdown unless a new variant that is vaccine immune comes along.

I doubt very few will have been able to renew yet. I've seen a whole load of social media posts describing various issues. Like many others, I haven't received the automated email after selecting forgotten password, so I've asked the club sales team for help. They must be inundated!

It’s not just GFC... ...but why don’t companies do some basic data validation (e.g. there are tools to cleanse email addresses and. Heck their validity. And why don’t they do some basic user acceptance testing before rolling out a new IT system. Basic part of the SDLC.

I understand that concern Davey but I think Bozo is going full on herd immunity now so I can't see a return to restrictions unless the NHS comes under pressure from a different variant. Whilst cases are going through the roof hospitalisations aren't. I think we are something like 77% vaccinated (one dose) and 55% both. That number is rising day by day. If not now then when do we try to return to normality. Cases numbers are less relevant now its hospitalisations we need to look at. If they threaten the NHS then he maybe pressured to do something but remember he allegedly said "let the bodies pile high".

Japan is way behind us on vaccinations and like many countries are less prepared than the UK to allow high death rates.

Whose to say who is right but I don't see us entering another real lockdown unless a new variant that is vaccine immune comes along.

Some of the scientific experts seem concerned about the unlocking of all restrictions and are suggesting that quite considerably increases the likelihood of a mutation of the virus and a new variant emerging. Let's hope that's not the case but the latest government approach to July the 19 does seem to have a bit of a "fuck it" approach. We've seen before the public cant entrusted to be sensible and make decisions for the greater good. Cant see that changing on the 19th tbh.