season tickets announced | Vital Football

season tickets announced

Happy with the deal myself. No mention of the free shirts though unless I’m missing it. I wonder if that will slide?

Fair enough deal in my eyes. Although I do wonder how many of those extra benefits will actually materialise and how many will fade away.

Roll on the 7th.

WX - can I suggest you don't get a ST until we know covid categorically isn't going to affect it.

Isn't the free shirt thing to do with the options and not the new ST's?

I hadn’t renewed my season ticket by the time we were put into lockdown so it’s £330 for me. I can’t complain. Good idea for a season ticket raffle.

If I was still resident in Kent i`d definitely be signing up for a S/T deal. The varied collection of extras/prize draws sounds good and the direction of travel, in terms of the IT upgrades, is good for fans and club alike. Probably be some teething problems, but I wish the club well with this move forward.

I doubt very few will have been able to renew yet. I've seen a whole load of social media posts describing various issues. Like many others, I haven't received the automated email after selecting forgotten password, so I've asked the club sales team for help. They must be inundated!

Had a couple of tries and no email received to reset password. Rang club line went dead. Rang again and a weird clicking sound made it unuseable. We knew it would be like this and would have been disappointed had it not. I will wait a few days.

Not even attempted yet. Going to leave it a few days to give them time to iron out any teething problems.

I've never needed to book tickets online as I've always handed in a hard printed off copy so I needed to set up a new account. Obviously it is not linked to my usual season ticket. I think this will be a case of speaking to someone at the club to link my account to my seat.

I've never needed to book tickets online as I've always handed in a hard printed off copy so I needed to set up a new account. Obviously it is not linked to my usual season ticket. I think this will be a case of speaking to someone at the club to link my account to my seat.

I've just asked them do that as I don't have the pay the reservation fee option. I'll let you know if they do it.

Why announce the new website and the chance to log on when it clearly isn't working?

It's a Gillingham tradition but we shouldn't be too proud because most enterprises the size of ours struggle to get stuff like this up and running promptly. I'm pretty chilled because it's what I expected. If it's no better by the end of next week I will start grumbling.

Like other comments, I heeded Scally's words and the instructions and had all intentions to do it online, as requested. Sadly, and as predicted, the club fell and let themselves down at the first hurdle. They very seriously tell you how to renew online. Go to the sign in, request a "change password", receive email, then follow instructions and complete details and pay. Unfortunately, no email was received (and I checked spam too). My dad who lives in Medway will be taking the hard-copy forms in next week for him, me and my son. Well done Scally and GFC - cracking new system that. I suggest if the club "strongly recommend" we do it online, you actually have a system that allows you to do that!

Last edited:
Ben Reeves who works in the ticket office has posted on Facebook that if people email over their details e.g. seat and customer number they will merge the accounts so online renewals should work.

I've done that so let's see. A bit like Jo I don't mind waiting a few days but that's all the slack I will cut them.

it really shouldn't be this hard to give the club money