Tickets & Season Tickets 22/23 | Page 9 | Vital Football

Tickets & Season Tickets 22/23

Sorry OTV, just realised what thread I'm in so have to back out as this has little to do with ST's. But I don't agree matey. Heard it before, the Gov is not a stakeholder and again reference the cockhead who wouldn't know Villa from his 1st child.

Regarding the train/bus conundrum around the stadium- aren't the local travel firms improving things for this year's commonwealth games a few miles down the road?

I filled out both the surveys that were emailed to me, I pretty much wrote an essay in the additional comments box on the travel one. Guess I was right with my comment on the gentrification of The North Stand if they’re thinking of adding ‘GA+’, I’m ok with that but I really hope there’s something like The North Stand Lower in the new one.

Regarding the train/bus conundrum around the stadium- aren't the local travel firms improving things for this year's commonwealth games a few miles down the road?

The cynic in me thinks that it will be fine for those 3 weeks than after it will return to the normal shambles.

I 've actually e-mailed Andy Street this week complaining about the train service in general . I didn't even mention the problems fans have on matchday.

He mentioned the stakeholders including the Goverment. Public transport is a good sell at the moment with the enviroment. The 50k is happening. It will never get planning permission if you cannot get away after.

Wembley managed planning permission and that is 10 times worse., , Just the same as Villa traffic jammed for hours and 1000's trying to get on the first train.
Are there any football grounds that are easy to get away from and straight home?

Wembley managed planning permission and that is 10 times worse., , Just the same as Villa traffic jammed for hours and 1000's trying to get on the first train.
Are there any football grounds that are easy to get away from and straight home?

The whorethorns and the Sty at the moment :lol:

Ive never had any issue getting away from Wembley using the train that takes you back to Moor Street. Have used the tube to go back to London as well as to Hillingdon in the other direction, all well managed.

Just to bring this thread back on track, if they put ST prices up they can shove it up their arse sideways. I'll find ways to watch without being fleeced.

I filled out both the surveys that were emailed to me, I pretty much wrote an essay in the additional comments box on the travel one. Guess I was right with my comment on the gentrification of The North Stand if they’re thinking of adding ‘GA+’, I’m ok with that but I really hope there’s something like The North Stand Lower in the new one.
With extra capacity, maybe the club will,financially, bite the bullet and offer deals for nippers,families and those on benefits. The young are our future so important to make sure they are Villans. No real competition atm but that Musk guy might disco a Granny from Small Heath and the Sultan of Brunei. might be a closet Baggie. Missus says l should get out more.

Nope,daft as a brush
That's the fella .
That's brought back memories of Bozzy's Nazi salute , was that the same night ? I think he'd been on the bags that night
Bozzie, daft as a brush, decided White Hot Lane was appropriate. The "Tackle" on Klinsmann was on a par with that "assault" by Schumaker on Battisson at the World Cup.