Tickets & Season Tickets 22/23 | Page 22 | Vital Football

Tickets & Season Tickets 22/23

It would be nice to see the figures of how may renewd and how many seats are available, rather than this vague stuff . Poor buggers who are way down the list need to know if there are 1000, or 5000 tickets available.

It says within that link to the official site that there are currently 26,000 registered which means 4,000 didn’t renew.

Those poor buggers have had plenty of opportunities to buy in previous years mind.

It says within that link to the official site that there are currently 26,000 registered which means 4,000 didn’t renew.

Those poor buggers have had plenty of opportunities to buy in previous years mind.

Yes, there was a fair few "fans" who deserted us in the Championship, not sure what they would have made of the old Div 3 days but they are some of my favourite memories. Supporting your club isn't about the PL , I think, well I know some go to watch the opposition. wtf is that about

Some grea
Yes, there was a fair few "fans" who deserted us in the Championship, not sure what they would have made of the old Div 3 days but they are some of my favourite memories. Supporting your club isn't about the PL , I think, well I know some go to watch the opposition. wtf is that about
Yes,some great away days. "Mad" Dennis Mccarthy chauffeuring four of us to new grounds such as Rotherham, Shrewsbury and Notts County. Dennis sometimes found an all "" dayer" and didn't bother with the match. God knows how we got home in one piece.

It’s those fans that have driven up the demand and therefore the price with it.

Utterly embarrassing that we had to shut the upper tier of the Trinity. Blues level of tin pot. If not renewing was for any reason other than playing in the championship then fair enough. Otherwise jog on if you didn't renew because didums you didn'twantto watch championship. Support isn't division led in my humble. I'd go to the dog shit covered local playing field to watch us.

Last edited:
Or the Trillion trophy building site to give it it's proper name
Wasn't that long ago that we Villans faced the possibility, maybe the probability, of going into administration. Relative was amazed that anyone , in particular our current owners, would bother paying huge amounts to rescue a fading,failing giant. To this day, he cannot accept that because we are Aston Villa, wealthy investors, with the understanding that they were about to fall in love with the "Old Lady" of English, maybe World footbal, saw the opportunity to restore the old "Gal" to former glories. Perhaps we all enjoy our near neighbours suffer but we can't predict the future. Maybe Elon Musks Granny came from Small Heath, Sultan of Brunei is a closet Baggie. Maybe not.

Pisshole shit club Bournemouth are. Logged on at 5pm on the dot to buy my tickets and they've all gone. They shouldn't be allowed to be promoted on the grounds that their stadium doesn't meet the required standards.

I hope we beat them 10-0

Pisshole shit club Bournemouth are. Logged on at 5pm on the dot to buy my tickets and they've all gone. They shouldn't be allowed to be promoted on the grounds that their stadium doesn't meet the required standards.

I hope we beat them 10-0

Erm, quit the moaning and don‘t dare be disappointed or disatisfied. After all you know what you signed up for before this and other seasons!.

Ouch.
Fulham charging fans £100 for a seat in their new stand in the season opener match v Liverpool. Cheapest adult ticket is £65 quid !.

It all going one way.