Tickets & Season Tickets 22/23 | Vital Football

Tickets & Season Tickets 22/23

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Got an FCG this week. One of the subjects will be season tickets.

Any thoughts, comments, discussion... I'll digest it all and represent us as best I can.

Strange one season tickets we kept getting told they are nothing compared to TV revenue, so why put them up if indeed they are.
Personally, I don't mind an increase in line with inflation if it's used to up the facilities at the club. Plus mine will be half price soon when I hit 65

No rise for 10 years or so I think it is. I wouldn't complain if they were increased say in line with inflation , but I don't think a steep hike would go down well with things as they are with the cost of living.

No rise for 10 years or so I think it is. I wouldn't complain if they were increased say in line with inflation , but I don't think a steep hike would go down well with things as they are with the cost of living.

Inflation may well be 7 or 8%? It would be a great gesture to freeze it due to that. Most peoples heating bills etc may well double. 3 or 4% would be reasonable.

Reactions: TLP
With record TV revenues coming in year on year I see no justification for any increase especially with everything else that's going on in the world

Reactions: TLP
Fear , can you mention the welfare facilities in the Witton upper if you get chance please. At HT it's an absolute nightmare trying to get refreshments or take a piss. The concourse is ridiculously narrow in design , I'm not sure what can be done as the footprint is the footprint but it's not good at all. Also whatever happened to The Lions Club ? Can we get that back for ST holders to use pre match and at HT

We aren't at the moment but rumours of "large increases" . Any increase needs to be proportionate not a massive leap

As said it's up for discussion at the FCG on Thursday so those rumours are baseless.

No point getting worked up about it until we actually know whats what.

Fear , can you mention the welfare facilities in the Witton upper if you get chance please. At HT it's an absolute nightmare trying to get refreshments or take a piss. The concourse is ridiculously narrow in design , I'm not sure what can be done as the footprint is the footprint but it's not good at all. Also whatever happened to The Lions Club ? Can we get that back for ST holders to use pre match and at HT

Another question I know it's been done to death but keep up the pressure on the wifi and 4g/5g please

Not an FCG where we take points (I'd have done a thread before this if it was) this is the club consulting with us, as opposed to the other way around.

But yes, with both these, they have been brought up numerous times, I guess we can only give the feedback so much, then it is down to the club to decide whether to act on it or not.

Hearing rumours of a massive increase in season ticket prices. Think the club have been very fair over the years regarding season ticket prices but any increases beyond 7/8 % in the current climate would be the wrong call imho. When you look at revenue from gate receipts these days it’s peanuts anyway so why potentially alienate genuine fans by making a change which doesn’t add much to the pot in regards to the overall income of the club? I’ll take the 30% increase rumours with a pinch of salt but if that materialised I don’t think that would be in any way justified. Being a regular attender for over 50 years and a season ticket holder for over 30 odd consecutive seasons through thick and thin..I’d be mightily pissed off tbh!

I’ll be looking on with interest. I suppose price rises are inevitable in the present climate but, with my energy bills about to rise by about 80% with the ending of my dual fuel fixed tariff, I have to admit to a certain nervousness.

I’ll be looking on with interest. I suppose price rises are inevitable in the present climate but, with my energy bills about to rise by about 80% with the ending of my dual fuel fixed tariff, I have to admit to a certain nervousness.
Relax, we're heading for record levels of POVERTY and FOOD BANKS are thriving.