Season Tickets 2022-23 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2022-23

I am going to be in the UK on the 13th of August, our first home game, I know its a one off for now as O live abroad, do you think I will be able to find two tickets?
Don't want to book a hotel nd other stuff nd then end up without tickets...any recommendations?

I am going to be in the UK on the 13th of August, our first home game, I know its a one off for now as O live abroad, do you think I will be able to find two tickets?
Don't want to book a hotel nd other stuff nd then end up without tickets...any recommendations?

I guess there will be circa 5K to 6k for sale each game. Whether you have to buy a home/away membership or whatever they do to get priority is another matter.

They certainly should be at some point.

I'm hoping, but it's not what Forest have told me. From the ticket office.

We have lots of supporters who, for lots of different reasons, were unable to renew before the deadline this season and we will not be allowing any of them to now purchase a season card for the upcoming footballing year.

further memberships being released today at 10am.

All gone, I was 10938 in the queue when I logged in at 9-30am - finally got to front after 3 hours & none available!

I just hope some away tickets make it to general sale - did 9 away last season, but happy that the current away members get priority.

I've managed to get a Gold Home membership, though Forest didn't bother sending me an email saying I could buy one. Fortunately my son spotted them. Don't know how many memberships there are, but I would guess they are going to struggle for ticket availability, unless they're going to charge sixty odd quid per ticket , like someone told me Fulham are charging !

I've managed to get a Gold Home membership, though Forest didn't bother sending me an email saying I could buy one. Fortunately my son spotted them. Don't know how many memberships there are, but I would guess they are going to struggle for ticket availability, unless they're going to charge sixty odd quid per ticket , like someone told me Fulham are charging !

bit odd as gold were showing as sold out then suddenly became available for purchase ... and I'm not sure I qualified as I thought they were only for non renewed 21/22 ST holders. still bought one tho

bit odd as gold were showing as sold out then suddenly became available for purchase ... and I'm not sure I qualified as I thought they were only for non renewed 21/22 ST holders. still bought one tho

the original qualification was previous home members and non-renewed season tickets. Not sure what happened after that.