Season Tickets 2019/20 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2019/20

statement from the club

ASTON VILLA can confirm the Early Bird window for purchase of 2019/20 season tickets will be extended until Friday April 12.

This decision has been taken following the trading issue relating to Zebra Finance, who provide credit to season ticket holders of a number of clubs around the country.

The club are currently exploring alternative credit solutions for season ticket purchases and would like to remind supporters that anyone who has already taken up the finance option through Zebra are unaffected and fans can still continue to purchase early bird season tickets without a finance plan.

This extension of the Early Bird deadline will continue to be assessed over the coming days and the club will keep supporters informed of any developments.

Tickets renewed for me, my dad, uncle, aunt and grandad who now will be sitting in a box in the north stand reserved for wheelchair users.

Will be doing mine and my sons later this week when I am off work. Doesn't life just seem better when the Villa win - I hit a badger this morning, I dont know which came off worse, the badger or the car. Usually, I'd be worried, annoyed, gutted. Today.... "sid it, thats what insurance is for - life is for enjoying" all coz the Villa won ?

Reactions: OVB
Will be doing mine and my sons later this week when I am off work. Doesn't life just seem better when the Villa win - I hit a badger this morning, I dont know which came off worse, the badger or the car. Usually, I'd be worried, annoyed, gutted. Today.... "sid it, thats what insurance is for - life is for enjoying" all coz the Villa won ?

Hit a deer years ago, completely totalled the front of the car. Never ate any since, got sick of the taste

Just renewed mine! For anyone who did it online, I'm seeing 3 options now. 2 are for automatic renewal and the cup scheme (nah!) and the other is for a free ticket. Is that for the first home cup game of the season?

Did mine on Villa website and it had me down for two tickets somebody called George Field anybody else get anything like that.

"The club is still working really hard to secure a finance provider to enable supporters to spread the cost of their season ticket over a number of months – there will be some more definite news to share within the next 48 hours. "

Just came back from ticket office and as a former Zebra user lost out when my application was withdrawn 2 weeks ago, was told last week that they were working on a new finance provider alas today there was not much optimism and that the early bird deal would not be extended.
I was surprised that they told me one provider they are speaking to was after around 25% of the cost of loan added to the bill,
I sugggested the club could help if they put up to date announcements on the OS & kept fans informed to save wasted trips down there.
Mr Fear I hope you are correct but I think there will be quite an interest rate added on to the cost compared to zebra deal, The vibes I got today was
If you needed finance for your ticket Tuff Luck! you will miss early bird & you won’t get the worm!!

Just came back from ticket office and as a former Zebra user lost out when my application was withdrawn 2 weeks ago, was told last week that they were working on a new finance provider alas today there was not much optimism and that the early bird deal would not be extended.
I was surprised that they told me one provider they are speaking to was after around 25% of the cost of loan added to the bill,
I sugggested the club could help if they put up to date announcements on the OS & kept fans informed to save wasted trips down there.
Mr Fear I hope you are correct but I think there will be quite an interest rate added on to the cost compared to zebra deal, The vibes I got today was
If you needed finance for your ticket Tuff Luck! you will miss early bird & you won’t get the worm!!

I don’t understand why the club themselves can’t just do an instalment plan with fans, no different to what people do when they go and book a holiday at the travel agent surely. Why do they need a 3rd party to do this?

Thats it - my sons and mine done. Although have to say I had a churning in my stomach because I wasn't renewing my daughters for the 1st time in 17 years. Its only for one season though and hopefully she will have a good memory at Wembley to see her through the year.

Had a look on the link could not see if it was interest free as Zebra was or is there a rate to be charged? anyone know

Had a look on the link could not see if it was interest free as Zebra was or is there a rate to be charged? anyone know

According to my mate it’s 11% and he’s paying £30 a month with a £50 deposit. His season ticket is £322, not sure if the percentage is dependent on the price of the season ticket but either way it’s a lot of money on top.

Been down to Ticket Office & renewed on finance from V12 there is a 9 month offer of zero percent but a one off charge of £10
also there is a 4 month offer on zero percent with no extra charge
Seems like the Club have been doing their bit behind the scenes so FairPlay to all. Let’s hope for the results to go for us the rest of the year

Season Ticket renewed today before the current season has even finished - first time in years I’ve done that! Can’t wait to see us next season under Deano, regardless of what division we’re in.