Season ticket | Vital Football

Season ticket

chopey

Vital Squad Member
I'm jacking it in until Ashley and his cronies are gone, I just can't take any more of having the piss taking out of me and the fact that my £602 goes straight into Ashley's back pocket, rather than invest in the team.

I don't want to just cancel my season ticket and walk away without saying nowt so does anyone know the Emails of the hierarchy at the club because I cant find out online ?

I sent them a long e-mail outlining the reasons why i was giving my season ticket up in 2009, i am still waiting on a reply, but it made me feel better and as time goes by i have felt better and better about not giving the fat slug any of my hard earned cash, welcome aboard Chopey.

It's a sad state of affairs when a football club you love, and who should be clamouring for your support, actually turns you away.

Not been for over 5 seasons now - not had the opportunity much like, but when I have had, I've not thought it worth my while.

chopey - 10/2/2014 20:08

Ok thanks I'll report back with any reply's, if any, I get.

You'll get a reply.

It'll say you missed the cancelation deadline but an easy cancel of the D/D is all that's needed here.

Is there any emails for John Irving, Lee Charnley and David Williamson I would like some sort of reply off these guys as well

chopey - 10/2/2014 20:17

Is there any emails for John Irving, Lee Charnley and David Williamson I would like some sort of reply off these guys as well

At a guess id try:

John.Irving@nufc.co.uk
Lee.Charnley@nufc.co.uk
David.Williamson@nufc.co.uk

So is it 5000 or 1800 that have jacked?

Even British Gas and NPower said "please don't leave us TaffOnTyne". How the hell they knew I was taffontyne I've no idea.

taffontyne - 10/2/2014 22:28

So is it 5000 or 1800 that have jacked?

Even British Gas and NPower said "please don't leave us TaffOnTyne". How the hell they knew I was taffontyne I've no idea.

Whatever the figure is, come the end of the season and it hits home for many just what has gone on here, expect a load of direct debit cancellations as well.

All academic without protests to back it up in my opinion. We have massive media coverage at every game and can make ourselves known.

There's always camera's outside the ground.

There's always cameras inside the ground, and a protest inside the stadium would be noticed.

So far we've had fuck all from the sheep inside.

Cancelling your season ticket is a protest, and far more effective than any flag waving outside the ground.

Ashley just laughs at that, but he'll be bugged by an empty stadium, or people calling him names at full volume.

So far, neither of those last two scenarios have come to pass.

You'll not catch me at any protest unless I know I am protesting with like minded people.

That means no protests alongside WANKA shirt wearing game attenders.

If they don't like that then they know what they can fucking do.

Thats my ticket confirmed as cancelled for next season and I should feel gutted but I feel more relieved, like a weight lifted off my shoulders. Ashley and Pardew can run the club however they want from now on and I can have the satisfaction of saying I played no part in the circus.

I would honestly take relegation next year if it meant we got rid of these spivs, and if that happened and they left I would be straight up the box office to renew

Chopey, I would hazard a guess that it has been some years since someone jacked their season ticket in and regretted it.

I've loved not having my ticket. This club has become nothing more than a ball ache. I'd rather choose to sit in the pub and watch the match if I choose.

taffontyne - 26/2/2014 20:48

Chopey, I would hazard a guess that it has been some years since someone jacked their season ticket in and regretted it.

The only thing that stops you is the belief that things could change and you'll not be able to get your seat back as the minute you give up your ticket, the club gets bought by a proper ambitious billionaire with Keegan given the reins to choose the new manager out of a choice of Jose Mourinho, Pep Guardiola or Joachim Löw. Transfer funds of £300 million minimum as well.

Not forgetting, plans to convert the ground into an 80,000 capacity 'level 7 all the way round' arena as the billionaire will buy Leazes terrace and give back-handers to government officials to release the listed status of the street.

Once you decide that you'll take the risk and actually cancel, you realise that Carlsberg only do adverts. :14: