Season Ticket Sales | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Ticket Sales

Davidimp - 21/5/2016 13:19

They do but they total up so many to match to a season ticket.

Ah I see, thanks. Many more to come soon I hope! It'll be interesting to see the crowd for the first home game. :cheers:

Just so long as Saturday 13 August isn't the first home game as that's the day we leave the south of France to come home from holiday!

Impalex - 21/5/2016 22:12

Just so long as Saturday 13 August isn't the first home game as that's the day we leave the south of France to come home from holiday!

I hope we aren't at home on Saturday 27th August. This is Challenge Cup Final day, and even if Castleford aren't in the final, I will be going!

Ex-Ref - 22/5/2016 07:57

Anyone free on 20th?

Perhaps you could have a quiet word with the fixture-list bloke at National League Headquarters to fix this for us?

Season starts on August 6th I think so the first home game will either be on that date or Tuesday 9th.

Luke Imp - 22/5/2016 11:13

Season starts on August 6th I think so the first home game will either be on that date or Tuesday 9th.

Oh, dear, things just got a whole lot worse!

Season Ticket holders are advised that the lower renewal rate deadline has been extended until this coming Friday, 27 May 2016.

I would imagine the club have extended this because of how popular it has been so far!

UTI.

Impish - 23/5/2016 09:35

Season Ticket holders are advised that the lower renewal rate deadline has been extended until this coming Friday, 27 May 2016.

I would imagine the club have extended this because of how popular it has been so far!

UTI.
...and a lot of people still haven't been paid.

will be interesting to see how different the final number is...what did we sell in total last year?

Suppose it depends where you want to sit. If you go in poachers bit its only a tenner a game for an adult and child and the family season ticket is £325 but you can then sit in other bits of the ground with that.

Knotty Snr. was dispatched yesterday to renew our two. He'd forgotten about the cheaper deadline, bless him.

Someone on another site said they were in the office on Tuesday and the amount was over 800 then, so will hopefully be getting nearer to that 1000 mark soon. If true that's a very good effort all round.