Season Ticket Renewal | Vital Football

Season Ticket Renewal

Good article Tuckster and I have responded.
To sum up, we are taken for granted and stupid Smiff can say we are the ' best
supporters in the world ' as many times as she wants to but her motives are to cling on to ownership as a priority above becoming an established premier league side. Nothing will change. We hear the rhetoric but the action is missing as always.

the Smiths will never change and will continue to damage our club for their own selfish ends . While ever the stadium is full they will carry on dragging us down . Only an empty stadium will force them out but we won’t stay away will we ? I for one have already renewed , but I don’t really know why !

Info in post today regarding going to 1 in 4 games and the protocol involved.
Being in seat ( not your own ST seat ) 30 mins before kick off.
That could rule me out.

My new season ticket arrived in the post this morning along with details of how to apply for games , but I fear the letter detailing this is already out of date and it seems likely that no-one will be going to the Preston game , or even any of the first 4 home games

After 6 pints of ghostship ( looked at till receipt this morning ) all 3 of us agreed to
give it a go but after getting up at 6.30 am and surveying for 4 hours I have changed my mind :grinning::grinning:

As predicted, the club has just announced that the ticketing procedure due to start on Monday 14th Sept has now been suspended

Another major success from Kensell and the commercial team.
Its all in the timing :grinning::grinning:
Bit harsh on Kensell, DG. Paperwork sent out before government yet again had to move the goalposts. I am not convinced I could do any better given the nature of this pandemic.

Bit harsh on Kensell, DG. Paperwork sent out before government yet again had to move the goalposts. I am not convinced I could do any better given the nature of this pandemic.

They did it too early. It was clear we would not go back in September.
Oh well just thousands wasted on paper and post.

Last edited:
OK, I have found the relevant bumpf. The match pass will be emailed Thursday for the Preston game and I will need to register (I don't have an iFollow account atm).
I can then use the code to avoid paying £10 although I will need to register a card.

I put a. link in the Preston thread about efl trying to get fans into matches.