Season Ticket record | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Ticket record

Most seasons I start with a positive mindset. Unfortunately that hasn’t usually lasted long in recent seasons.

Doesn’t stop me continuing to go and continuing to hope for a decent performance.

Hopefully this season will be different.

I take it u will be reconvening the happy clapping, rose tinted, drooling pip whacking group soon then.

I'm in, as per usual. Be nice if it could be sustained beyond September like the last few seasons.

I take it u will be reconvening the happy clapping, rose tinted, drooling pip whacking group soon then.

I'm in, as per usual. Be nice if it could be sustained beyond September like the last few seasons.
I am hoping we get to at least October before it falls apart.

I've not renewed for the first time for over 30 years. It's not because I am despondent about the prospect of the new season. There are two reasons. Firstly I am out of the country for much of the first 3 months of the year and consequently missed 7 matches last season. Additionally, television moves games to days and times that I am simply not going to go to. That took the number of games missed to double figures. Of course it is my own choice!
I will attend some matches and will still follow the reds at all times that I can.