Season Ticket record | Vital Football

Season Ticket record

Be good if we can get to 20,000. The more that attend the more the owners will want to continue to improve things. Also, attracts players and new fans alike. Excellent news.

Actually - we have SOLD 17,168 - or thereabouts, but they are expecting to sell more & break the 18000 barrier.

Great news either way & apologies for being pedantic.

Certainly seems like the feel good factor is still there. Considering the season we have just had that’s pretty impressive.

Looks as though fans have faith in AKs ability to get the job done. A few decent signings in the next few weeks will add to those figures.

Nice to see the fans have more faith in the team than I do! After 7 years of mediocre to bad finishes in the league, it will take some exciting signings to get me back next year, after not having a season ticket for about 5 years. May get one again when I qualify for pensioner rates!

Nice to see the fans have more faith in the team than I do! After 7 years of mediocre to bad finishes in the league, it will take some exciting signings to get me back next year, after not having a season ticket for about 5 years. May get one again when I qualify for pensioner rates!

Every 'True Trickie' always stays positive even through bad times and that includes the 19 years we've been out of the Prem'

In those nineteen years I've now pulled all of my hair out but still remain true to the cause. I don't count 7 years of mediocre to bad finishes in the league like you put it - I've endured all of the 19 years in the second tier but still BUY my season ticket - not like some who only turn up when the sun comes out. :yes:

Every 'True Trickie' always stays positive even through bad times and that includes the 19 years we've been out of the Prem'

In those nineteen years I've now pulled all of my hair out but still remain true to the cause. I don't count 7 years of mediocre to bad finishes in the league like you put it - I've endured all of the 19 years in the second tier but still BUY my season ticket - not like some who only turn up when the sun comes out. :yes:

I disagree.

It has nothing to do with positivity IMO.

Every true tricky stays with the team even when they are absolutely certain it's going to be awful. Because that's what fans do.

That's kind of what your second paragraph is getting at I think?

Most seasons I start with a positive mindset. Unfortunately that hasn’t usually lasted long in recent seasons.

Doesn’t stop me continuing to go and continuing to hope for a decent performance.

Hopefully this season will be different.

Been going on and off for over 50 years. Will always support Forest no matter what, but at some stages of life you start thinking if paying £400 to sit in the freezing cold is what you want to do every other Saturday afternoon.

Been going on and off for over 50 years. Will always support Forest no matter what, but at some stages of life you start thinking if paying £400 to sit in the freezing cold is what you want to do every other Saturday afternoon.

We should just cut and paste these mass debates from last year close season, or the year before that, or the year before that...

Fwiw I do think u have to spend money at the club. But, people have different means and All who spend any amount of money should be welcome. Living in london means a season ticket doesn't make sense for all dozen games I get to go to but including transport it probably costs quite a bit more.

If a tricky can only afford 1 game but makes it then hero.

Let's not carry on the I have more.money and therefore must be a bigger fan/supporter, we already did it for the last few years. Fook me if the royal family can manage a bit of inclusion it's good enough for forest.