season ticket question | Page 2 | Vital Football

season ticket question

Thought i saw the answer on the gills site - updated instructions on accessing the system
Cheers, forgot about that.
Edit: actually I had followed the instructions already. The Issue is not receiving a password reset email from the “forgot password” link.
Oh well saved me £15 on tomorrow’s match!

Last edited:
Cheers, forgot about that.
Edit: actually I had followed the instructions already. The Issue is not receiving a password reset email from the “forgot password” link.
Oh well saved me £15 on tomorrow’s match!
I’m not saying this affects everyone but this may be the answer to some. I was connecting to the site on my iPad. The iPad tried to use my saved password that is no longer valid. I deleted where the password was entered and pressed “forgotten password ?”. No email. Tried several times. Same result. I then tried reopening the site and entering my email manually. Then pressed “forgotten password ?”. Result ? E-Mail arrived instantly and account set up in minutes.

I’m not saying this affects everyone but this may be the answer to some. I was connecting to the site on my iPad. The iPad tried to use my saved password that is no longer valid. I deleted where the password was entered and pressed “forgotten password ?”. No email. Tried several times. Same result. I then tried reopening the site and entering my email manually. Then pressed “forgotten password ?”. Result ? E-Mail arrived instantly and account set up in minutes.
Thanks, I don’t used saved passwords, I’ve tried it just by typing in my email then clicking the forgot password link and not received an email.
I did read somewhere the website resets overnight so maybe it will come tomorrow.
May try again with a different browser later .

When I try there is an extra step not mentioned in the instructions, I click sign in, type email address in the box, leave password blank, click “forgotten your password”, this takes me to another page, (not mentioned in the instructions) where I have to type in my email address again, then click “reset password”, and I get a message saying “Success your request has been registered. You will receive an email…etc” But no email is ever received.

Think I’m going to have to call or go into the office.

When I try there is an extra step not mentioned in the instructions, I click sign in, type email address in the box, leave password blank, click “forgotten your password”, this takes me to another page, (not mentioned in the instructions) where I have to type in my email address again, then click “reset password”, and I get a message saying “Success your request has been registered. You will receive an email…etc” But no email is ever received.

Think I’m going to have to call or go into the office.

Excuse me if its too obvious and a stupid reply but - did you check your junk folder?

I will email the club, but thought I’d ask in here too.

Anyone know how long it takes them to send out new season tickets? I know it takes time to print, package, and send but considering the first game of the season is a little over a week away I feel like these should be getting sent out fairly rapidly (man power allowing).

Matchday tickets now available to buy. Same price as when we last went I think. I'll aim to get there earlier than normal for the Lincoln game as I can see it going tits up.

I will email the club, but thought I’d ask in here too.

Anyone know how long it takes them to send out new season tickets? I know it takes time to print, package, and send but considering the first game of the season is a little over a week away I feel like these should be getting sent out fairly rapidly (man power allowing).
I think they are being sent end of this week or early next week, it’s just a card now not a full season ticket book.

Matchday tickets now available to buy. Same price as when we last went I think. I'll aim to get there earlier than normal for the Lincoln game as I can see it going tits up.
Yes same prices for Lincoln, but the likes of Charlton, Sheff Weds, Sunderland etc are category A games and so £2 dearer.

Cheers Lark, wasn't aware we had a category system. I'm happy to pay the extra two quid, I'll just go from 12 bottles of out of date alcohol to 11 in order to fund it.
It’s referred to in the OS article about Lincoln tickets being available. I think making Oxford Category A is pushing it a bit!

I finally got through to the ticket people today as i am trying to renew my mate's season ticket for him. He works in central London and cannot be hanging on the phone all day.

To cut a long story short he has received no contact from the club about renewing. He also did not receive the survey.

The club have now sold his ST to somebody else. Even though they have his customer reference number they have asked to to send a copy of his old ST to confirm he was is a ST holder.

You couldn't make it up. I thought they wanted our money.

To cut a long story short he has received no contact from the club about renewing. He also did not receive the survey.

The club have now sold his ST to somebody else. Even though they have his customer reference number they have asked to to send a copy of his old ST to confirm he was is a ST holder.

You couldn't make it up. I thought they wanted our money.

The football season starts in 9 days. Did it not occur to him to check the official site at some point until now?

I assume they want to see his old ST in order to confirm he was the original ST holder and not someone claiming to be?

The football season starts in 9 days. Did it not occur to him to check the official site at some point until now?

I assume they want to see his old ST in order to confirm he was the original ST holder and not someone claiming to be?
As i gave his customer number and address i thought that would be enough to prove the seat he wants was his old seat.