season ticket question | Page 6 | Vital Football

season ticket question

your obviously a bit of a pedantic twat yeah.

Not sure you’ve grasped the meaning of pedantic there.

But nah, I’m just calling out a troll who’s giving every reason they can to pile into the club and show their outrage. You should stick to the “fans forum”. Facebook is made for your sort.

“I’m not going till they stop taking the knee”. And you’re calling me a twat?? 😂😂

The irony….

he's a massive bloke. 6ft 2 and built like a brick shithouse.

And what's his physical appearance got to do with anything regarding his job?

Incidentally, I've seen him on several occasions on Gills Facebook pages replying personally (i.e. from his own account, not a club account), and going out of his way to help fans who are having ticketing related problems.

Ben Reeves, been the ticket office manager for years. Actually has a different job title something like customer engagement manager. Always been good to deal with when I’ve spoken to him.
He only looks about 30 (with a manbun i noticed).

Ben Reeves, been the ticket office manager for years. Actually has a different job title something like customer engagement manager. Always been good to deal with when I’ve spoken to him.

Ben was brilliant to deal with before and during my hols back in UK 4 years ago. I was trying to Pre-arrange tickets for 2 games a month before they actually went on sale. Ben got it all sorted and tickets left at the ticket office for me to collect.

And this was another time that fans were saying our ticket office was poor and never answered the phone etc.

I made 4 or 5 phone calls over a few weeks back then, every one answered within a couple of rings. And every email I sent was dealt with and they got back to me. And the following day I’d log on to my computer and hear multiple people moaning they could never get through and our club was shite. Very weird all round.