season ticket question | Page 5 | Vital Football

season ticket question

Big Lincoln support of around 1500 will swell the attendance, but loads of empty seats in the home stands.
I think they should sell tickets on the day from the office seeing as they are opening at 8am tomorrow, but I’m not sure if they can be purchased that way now, probably not!

Bit late Markinkent for me, the club has pissed me off & I wont be going until I can purchase a ticket the old way as I'm not as you say, familar with the digital way.
So yes I'm afraid the club may have well shot themselves in the foot & sadly I dont think they care about supporters like me.

Bit late Markinkent for me, the club has pissed me off & I wont be going until I can purchase a ticket the old way as I'm not as you say, familar with the digital way.
So yes I'm afraid the club may have well shot themselves in the foot & sadly I dont think they care about supporters like me.
The ticket office is open before the game. Sort yourself out on their systems.

You said you weren’t going because you don’t like seeing people take the knee. But you will go if you can buy a ticket the old way?

Bit confusing.

Dont know if their taking the knee as the club did not respond to my letter.
And if I could purchase a ticket as I use to and I knew the players were no longer taking the knee then yes, I would love to go and support the Gills.
Hope thats cleared up any confusion for you.

Dont know if their taking the knee as the club did not respond to my letter.
And if I could purchase a ticket as I use to and I knew the players were no longer taking the knee then yes, I would love to go and support the Gills.
Hope thats cleared up any confusion for you.

So it’s both? Ok.

It’s just that previously you said you aren’t going if they are taking the knee. Now you are saying you won’t go unless you can buy a ticket “the old way”.

The club ticket office is open Saturday. Let us know how it works out for you.

Cut the old stuff out. Conversation with my wife this evening. We’re both 68.
Me -I’ll stay by the car if you’re going to open the trunk (boot to you French worshipping lot)
Her -It’s ok. I’ve got my phone.

On what planet could that possibly make sense.?

If by that you mean what I think you mean (and if you do, that kind of comment is uncalled for IMO) then it shows that you've not been to the ticket office in a long time.
he's a massive bloke. 6ft 2 and built like a brick shithouse.

I just had a look to see what I can do as a "football fan living in Kent, who might want to see a game of professional football today"

I went on to the Gillingham site, clicked "buy tickets" and got a screen saying "site under maintenance, try again later".

I went to the Charlton site and had a ticket for Charlton v Sheff Wed (5.30) for £29, in checkout basket in less than 2 minutes

So it’s both? Ok.

It’s just that previously you said you aren’t going if they are taking the knee. Now you are saying you won’t go unless you can buy a ticket “the old way”.

The club ticket office is open Saturday. Let us know how it works out for you.

You’ve got to feel sorry for PS having to deal with some ‘supporters’.

The club tweeted that the ticket office would be open from eight, guess what it’s still closed.

You’ve got to feel sorry for PS having to deal with some ‘supporters’.

Works both ways trashbat. His poorly Implemented "take it or leave it" approach to e-ticketing has clearly made it far harder than it needs to be for some supporters. We really can't afford to lose any of them

Sometimes its OK to be critical of the club you know. If they listened to their customers its how they could improve the experience and maybe even grow our fan base

Works both ways trashbat. His poorly Implemented "take it or leave it" approach to e-ticketing has clearly made it far harder than it needs to be for some supporters. We really can't afford to lose any of them

Sometimes its OK to be critical of the club you know. If they listened to their customers its how they could improve the experience and maybe even grow our fan base

It's bigger than that though, its the PR aspect of it again. Social media is full of people complaining about the issues with obtaining a ticket. That in itself is an own goal. What PS thought would be saved by using this system could well be negated by the loss of income from ticket sales.

Last edited: