Season Ticket Holders Advised To Get There Early. But Why?? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Ticket Holders Advised To Get There Early. But Why??

I remember trying to buy Reading away tickets on crappy foreign wifi last year. Its a stressful business.

Because I’m usually late and pegging it up witton lane a minute before kick off, so if all you fuckers are in it means I don’t miss kick off getting stuck in the turnstile queue

:utv:

Its so people can be shown how to piss more sociably at the urinals instead of the aggressive pissing that results in anti social splash back at complete strangers standing next to them.

I remember trying to buy Reading away tickets on crappy foreign wifi last year. Its a stressful business.

Yes it was very stressful made even more so by the fact that I forgot my glasses and couldn't read the card number. Had to get my daughter to come over to the bar to help me out after 1 failed go lol

So basically getting there early was about absolutely nothing at all.

Quite pathetic to be fair.

I think the getting there early thing was for the security checks, in the holte end at least. They shut the one main gate nearest to the trinity road right by the turnstiles and moved the stewards further up to do checks. I got a ‘search’ similar to what that Tottenham steward did who went viral...

My dad was convinced we'd be getting a free drink and was slightly devastated that it was all for nothing.

I think the getting there early thing was for the security checks, in the holte end at least. They shut the one main gate nearest to the trinity road right by the turnstiles and moved the stewards further up to do checks

Quite ridiculous really. We went into Holte Upper and there were a couple of various, random pat downs by the stewards (they didn't check me, for instance), but basically little interest compared with what was going on in the Holte Lower as you say.

Maybe they had heard @sirdennis had moved to Holte Lower, but didn't realise he was swanning around on some Turkish beach instead :lol:

I had a pair of jeans on and a t shirt and still got patted down (a pathetic pat down at that) It's ridiculous really. What they need, if they really want to do this, is metal detectors like you have to go through when going into corporate.

I think they Need sniffer dogs , the amount of times I've smelt wafts of skunk the last Year down B6 is ridiculous (mostly outside the ground I will say)

I’m sure there was a game last season where there were metal detectors (I think the blues game) but they didn’t look like the airport style ones. I actually laughed after that lad ‘checked’ me today and heard a couple of blokes behind me say the same thing about him, it was ridiculous.