Season Ticket Credit – An Update For Supporters | Page 3 | Vital Football

Season Ticket Credit – An Update For Supporters

When you enter this raffle,you get the equivalent number of shares. I think there should be an option where you can donate these shares to the Trust. Potentially an admin saving to the club,rather than have to issue many individual share certificates.

Last edited:
When you enter this raffle,you get the equivalent number of shares. I think there should be an option where you can donate these shares to the Trust. Potentially an admin saving to the club,rather than haver to issue many individual share certificates.

Didn't realise that. Fantastic!

When you enter this raffle,you get the equivalent number of shares. I think there should be an option where you can donate these shares to the Trust. Potentially an admin saving to the club,rather than haver to issue many individual share certificates.

But then you wont get the privilege of attending the AGM if you want to.. Also (by the way) what are the trust up to nowadays?

By the way has anyone heard when the 'Ultimate raffle' closes for purchase of tickets and when (date) the draw is due to take place?

Don’t know but I’m guessing not soon. I think it mentioned further prizes to be added
18/23 credited so far. If no return of fans substantial funds still to come so would make no sense to close raffle etc imminently. Depending on cash-flow issues neither should there be a very early deadline for ST renewals.

"The raffle will be drawn live during our pre match show (Match Day Live) at a home game towards the end of the season (date TBC). Good luck!"

In an email just received.

"The raffle will be drawn live during our pre match show (Match Day Live) at a home game towards the end of the season (date TBC). Good luck!"

In an email just received.

Can we get a pissed up Rod Stewart to do the draw ala that Scottish Cup one a few years ago?!