Season Ticket Buy Back Scheme | Vital Football

Season Ticket Buy Back Scheme

GrotierBranfootLeigh

Vital Squad Member
The season ticket buy back scheme appears to have not worked as well as it should for the Mansfield match, either that or the game wasn't in fact a sell out as reported.

I couldn't go and offered up my seat through the scheme as soon as it was opened. The ticket office acknowledged receipt and said they'd contact me within a week if the seat was sold.

I checked Eventbrite the day before the match and nothing was on sale in Coop Lower 5 where my seat is, so I assumed the seat had been sold.

I'd not heard from the Club till I rang them this morning and they told me the seat hadn't been sold.

So either the game wasn't a sell out, or communications between the Club and Eventbrite haven't worked properly.

I've just had a call back from a very nice lady in the ticket office who apologised for the confusion and confirmed that my ticket had in fact been sold and the Mansfield match was indeed sold out.

Apparently many buy back seats were sold within the ticket office so didn't actually go via Eventbrite, and the manual systems to keep track didn't always work perfectly.

It's great to see that not only are the Club learning from experience but care enough to give us proper explanations when things don't go smoothly.

Our ticket office staff are working under enormous pressure these days and doing a good job, hopefully their workload will again go up a few more notches after tonight's FA Cup draw...