Season predictions? | Vital Football

Season predictions?

Removed at own request

Vital 1st Team Regular
How do you guys we us starting and finishing the season?

Often we see promoted teams carry on their end of season form and motivation, then settle in. Others struggle throughout.

I don’t see us starting off badly like last season. That was down to a load of new players and management bedding in before forming a cohesive unit.

Are we looking at a mid table season before pushing for the play offs or better next time round? I’m not sure how it will pan out tbh.

Looking forward to it though.

1. Fulham
2. QPR
3. Sheff Utd
4. West Brom
5. Bournemouth
6. Blackburn
7. Cardiff
8. Luton
9. Middlesbrough
10. Forest
11. Stoke
12. Reading
13. Millwall
14. Birmingham
15. Swansea
16. Barnsley
17. Huddersfield
18. Coventry
19. Hull
20. Blackpool
21. PNE
22. Peterborough
23. Bristol City
24. Derby

Anything 21st and up i'd be chuffed with.

With the squad as it stands today I think that will be a real struggle personally, but a couple of quality additions (RB, AM in particular) I could see us in the 15-20th range.

Anything 21st and up i'd be chuffed with.

With the squad as it stands today I think that will be a real struggle personally, but a couple of quality additions (RB, AM in particular) I could see us in the 15-20th range.
Don’t be so pessimistic head for the top a lot more interesting than the bottom our minimum should be top ten.

Progresses ?
Open until the end of August isn't it? Think we'll see a flurry of business before the first game and then again just before the window closed. Everything very slow at the moment. We've done done well to add depth, now just need quality to impact on the first team.

Open until the end of August isn't it? Think we'll see a flurry of business before the first game and then again just before the window closed. Everything very slow at the moment. We've done done well to add depth, now just need quality to impact on the first team.[/QUOTE

Yes, but all the changes are not necessarily going to bring great results, I hope they do but its not a given.

Comfortable mid table and I won't be shocked if we challenge for the play offs. I hope we pick up another top signing or loan that could be the catalyst every successful side needs.