Season over! | Vital Football

Season over!

uysapie

Vital Reserves Team
Well we finished higher up the table than looked possible in January. Some turn around!

Next up, the retained list then recruitment.

Going to be an interesting 3 months.

It was great to be able to enjoy games and just to be excited about Notts again. Hopefully, we can build on this now.

Of those out of contract, who do we think will be offered new deals? I think Milsom, Hewitt and Stead and Ameobi will all get new offers and we will obviously try our best to secure Grant's services. After that, I don't think too many will be feeling totally confident about a new deal. It'll be interesting to see what happens to Duffy and Hollis.

I think Duffy and Hollis will be offered contracts, a lot will depend on whether AH and KN can get 2 CB's, as to Duffy and Hollis roll they would be useful back ups.

As well as the 2 CB's, a left back, central midfielder (cover for O'Connor) 2 pacy wingers and the all important striker.

A new goalkeeper would be very likely too as I can't see Loach being given another deal. It would be an opportunity to bring in a new number 1 as although Collin improved a fair but in the second half of the season, he still isn't as solid as I would hope for.