Season Memberships | Page 4 | Vital Football

Season Memberships

Came home from a couple of days away to a flyer through the door. Good club is being proactive but shows I imagine we are having to push tickets a bit more than usual B002DB34-CD0A-4D13-9146-9512CFDE4B09.jpeg

Some (exciting) signings would help!

If you can find nothing exciting in the signings so far (no doubt you couldn't be bothered to go and watch them last Saturday) then football really isn't for you. Mandroiu will be the absolute icing on the cake.

Maybe knitting would suit you.

If you can find nothing exciting in the signings so far (no doubt you couldn't be bothered to go and watch them last Saturday) then football really isn't for you. Mandroiu will be the absolute icing on the cake.

Maybe knitting would suit you.

I was at Gainsborough thanks.

In my defence I was trying to state that some more signings might make a few undecided punters to part with their hard earned cash!?

Going back to my knit one pearl one now.

Last edited:
I was at Gainsborough thanks.

In my defence I was trying to state that some more signings might make a few undecided punters to part with their hard earned cash!?

Going back to knit one pearl one now.

I feel more positive this season than for a while (Cowley's aside)- some good young signings, good young manager, seems to understand the club and our philosophy.
Going to be a cracker- drop one, curl one.

I feel more positive this season than for a while (Cowley's aside)- some good young signings, good young manager, seems to understand the club and our philosophy.
Going to be a cracker- drop one, curl one.

Hope to get along to most of the home games to see if your positive feelings bear fruit, that is when I can put my knitting aside of course.

Some very good signings in the bag early on in the window - we have acquisitions that allow us to be optimistic about the new season for sure. But the caveat is that we do still need another 3 through the door tbh, to bring some steel and take the pressure of the younger players. Does look promising thus far.

How/when will I be able to load my 22/23 Season ticket Membership to the 'wallet' of my phone to replace last season's?