Season Memberships | Page 3 | Vital Football

Season Memberships

Excellent response by lincoln city fans.I know a few people who have had a wobble about renewing.
I think the home form last season was poor and some have probably chosen to pick their games to go to.
We know which ones they will be.
5500 would be decent with probably a 1000 to 2000 or so picking their games.
Add the away support and we should see most games surpassing 8000 and quite a few between 9500 and capacity

It’s nice to hear about the long distant fans who make the effort to attend home games. Living close to Lincoln makes it an easy trip and an afternoons jolly, driving a long distance with the current costs is like an away day for every game.
On individual fans stories my better half’s father has watched the Imps since 1947 and we’ve renewed his seat in the Selenity again just so on the possibly 3 or 4 games he’s fit enough to attend he can sit with the family and moan and complain his way through 90 minutes reminiscing about Tony Emery, Alf Graver, Jonny Garvie and even more recent heroes like Percy Freeman and Dave Smith. Not so good on remembering anyone from 1980 onwards though.🤣

It’s nice to hear about the long distant fans who make the effort to attend home games. Living close to Lincoln makes it an easy trip and an afternoons jolly, driving a long distance with the current costs is like an away day for every game.
On individual fans stories my better half’s father has watched the Imps since 1947 and we’ve renewed his seat in the Selenity again just so on the possibly 3 or 4 games he’s fit enough to attend he can sit with the family and moan and complain his way through 90 minutes reminiscing about Tony Emery, Alf Graver, Jonny Garvie and even more recent heroes like Percy Freeman and Dave Smith. Not so good on remembering anyone from 1980 onwards though.🤣
Andy !

is there a tricky three , pick a six or dirty dozen deal where people can just get a deal for a few selected games im also guessing that would be hard to justify or organise with seats ?

Is there a tricky three, pick a six or dirty dozen deal where people can just get a deal for a few selected games? I'm also guessing that would be hard to justify or organise with seats?

Last season there was Silver Membership where you could pick any five games. You selected a seat each time wherever one was available.

I managed to get to four games - it would have been five but for the Doncaster players getting Covid and causing the pre-Christmas home game with them to be postponed.

Last season there was Silver Membership where you could pick any five games. You selected a seat each time wherever one was available.

I managed to get to four games - it would have been five but for the Doncaster players getting Covid and causing the pre-Christmas home game with them to be postponed.
I thought there was something like that couldnt remember. As i can only pick games when over

Excellent response by lincoln city fans.I know a few people who have had a wobble about renewing.
I think the home form last season was poor and some have probably chosen to pick their games to go to.
We know which ones they will be.
5500 would be decent with probably a 1000 to 2000 or so picking their games.
Add the away support and we should see most games surpassing 8000 and quite a few between 9500 and capacity

Yeah fair enough to the 5410 people who have renewed but special credit has to go to the 90 people who will be paying an extra £100 a season, more than £4 a game than a lot of fans who they are exactly the same age up until they are 65 as aswell as all the fans who were allowed to carry their entitlements over because the club, for whatever reason didn't have the bollox to put everyone on a level playing field.

Well done if you are one of the 90 because although you have been shit on from a great height by the club you can truly class yourself as one of the clubs most loyal of supporters.

Yeah fair enough to the 5410 people who have renewed but special credit has to go to the 90 people who will be paying an extra £100 a season, more than £4 a game than a lot of fans who they are exactly the same age up until they are 65 as aswell as all the fans who were allowed to carry their entitlements over because the club, for whatever reason didn't have the bollox to put everyone on a level playing field.

Well done if you are one of the 90 because although you have been shit on from a great height by the club you can truly class yourself as one of the clubs most loyal of supporters.

Hasn’t Liam Scully already been through all of this with you?

Or did he explain it to someone else?

Bore off, you absolutely numpty. I doubt anyone on here has any sympathy for you anymore with the way you go on, and on, and on about it.

You've made your point, Liam has made his, most probably agree with the latter.

Play it again Sam

Good arrers 👏

Yeah I know.
Sorry I apologise I'm just winding people up for a bite and a few clicks.

Liam and I agreed to disagree but I accepted and have renewed my season ticket for this season so alls good.
Top man. You make me laugh every time you bring it up. I was hoping for a reduced price ticket at 60yo and they stopped it just as I got there but I'm cool with it. Just happy to be supporting the Imps - win lose or draw I'm enjoying every minute.