Season Cards | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Cards

The clubs statement on the ballots was ridiculous. They stated that if you weren't lucky in the first ballot, you would almost certainly get to the second game. Assuming 20,000 season tickets that implies at least 10k fans per game. Even before the rise in cv again, weren't most trials 1,000 fans here ? Think I remember 5,000 fans in some cases , though I think that was abroad ? Either way there is virtually no chance many fans will be allowed in at matches, especially now. Basically we are paying to watch ifollow. Wouldn't want to go at the moment even if I got the chance.

Given the point at which we went into lockdown, I believe there have only been c14000 season card renewals.

Not that that helps much, but odds are potentially better - that said, realistically, I doubt we'll be allowed in a stadium type environment this side of Christmas.

So, I'd be interested to hear the thoughts of the club on the 'additional compensation'.

I paid for all of my renewals on a credit card - so I could seek a full refund via Barclaycard, but am waiting to see what the club propose.

Chose option one and been sent a an ifollow code to watch the game. My son chose option two, and he has been sent a code to watch the game on Saturday too !

Given the point at which we went into lockdown, I believe there have only been c14000 season card renewals.

Not that that helps much, but odds are potentially better - that said, realistically, I doubt we'll be allowed in a stadium type environment this side of Christmas.

So, I'd be interested to hear the thoughts of the club on the 'additional compensation'.

I paid for all of my renewals on a credit card - so I could seek a full refund via Barclaycard, but am waiting to see what the club propose.

not really sure why folk bought them or why the club sold them, theres a bad virus about some say.

i suppose the club and the fan sharing the loss would be ideal with the club needing finance... but when out spending tens of millions on player transfers again then that doesn't really work. Full refunds, free ifollow and one less defender was the right call ;)

not really sure why folk bought them or why the club sold them, theres a bad virus about some say.

i suppose the club and the fan sharing the loss would be ideal with the club needing finance... but when out spending tens of millions on player transfers again then that doesn't really work. Full refunds, free ifollow and one less defender was the right call ;)

The deadline for buying them for this season was the 20th March except for the main stand . Presumably from what OKD says the main stand people never got round to renewing, so on the one hand I guess they have saved their money, but presumably don't have any options to go even if we do have fans. Keep saying it, but still think we should get all 46 games for our money, possibly less those shown on Sky.

I was abroad the first two weeks of March (just made it back in the nick of time!) so had to renew mine in Feb.

I was in receipt of the latest email from the Ticket Office yesterday, which contained a revised update on how they plan to compensate Card Holders for missing games.

I had previously chosen Option 1 - the mail indicated the revised terms thus:

Who Will Receive The Option 1 Revised Package?
During the initial Season Card 2020-21 Reimbursement phase, you have chosen Option 1 - Ticket Ballot or iFollow:

Introducing Your Revised Package:
Ultimately, the decision to allow supporters back into football stadia lies with The UK Government and The EFL. Until a definitive date is given to the Club on when you can return to the stadium, we have adapted the range of benefits of which you will enjoy automatically:

Adult & Senior Season Card Holders:
  • Exclusive iFollow access for all 23 home and seven midweek away games (a value of £300)
  • For every home game missed, the club will credit on a pro-rata basis each ticket account with the difference between the season card price and the iFollow offer. In addition, the club will give adults a bonus ticket credit of 15% per game with a further bonus for seniors
  • A guaranteed prize freeze for your 2021-22 season card
  • 50% off an upgrade to a matchday hospitality experience in the 2021-22 season
  • £10 voucher to spend on 2020-21 replica home or away kit
  • Further retail promotions during the season
If I am reading that correctly, I do not think we could have asked for more - which I am sure will be the cue for someone to put me right.

1. The compensatory terms of the ifollow package has now been monetised, ie, £300

2. Any amount paid over and above the ifollow valuation will be reimbursed on a pro rata basis, and, there will be an additional 15% bonus in the form of ticket credits and an additional bonus for coffin dodgers.

3. A guaranteed price freeze for next season

4. a 50% upgrade on Match Day Hospitality - Surely an invitation for a Vital Jolly if every I saw one!

5. Some other stuff.

I appreciate some have complained about the lack of communication and the delays in getting the information out, which are legitimate concerns, but the new package is surely not to be sniffed at.

It would be interesting to know what people think

So, I paid £365.

I get £300 of Ifollow matches if the season is a dead man from the supporters point of view.

So I get £60 of ticket credit plus 15% (of what? The season ticket price or the excess? As there is a huge difference there).

So, depending on the definitions I could have £120 of ticket credit at the end of it, plus £10 off a kit I wouldn't buy.

That isn't bad, but it depends how long that credit rolls over for. I don't do aways anymore due to family stuff. Given that we rarely ever have more than 1-2 cup games a season before being dispatched on our merry way, that credit could last me years. Unless it can also be used on next year's season ticket, which would be a very good deal actually

I was reading it that the credit goes on to your account and can be used on future ticket purchases.

I must say the dealings with the ticket office in general have improved significantly of late.

Any issue I have had has been dealt with promptly, no going round in circles waiting for someone on the next level up to make a decision.

I sent in an email of complaint after not being able to access last weeks game on ifollow, explaining the lengths I had gone to, which included an abortive attempt to speak with ifollow via on line chat.

I received an apologetic email on the Monday from one person and another email, from someone in a position of authority, I assume, the following day; this mail was directed to the good people at ifollow from the ticket office, on my behalf.

There was certainly no holding back in the critical nature of the email, which was scathing about the lack of communication; it concluded with a demand for a suitable response which I am still waiting for.

It has been good to see an improvement in customer service from the Club, however, the point from which they started was incredibly low.

I've just deferred mine to next year. No chance the stadium will welcome fans back in this year the way things are going.

Oh we will.

There will be a major volte face in mid November.

Boris will fuck up the talks with the EU resulting in a no deal.

The 1922 Committee will decide enough is enough with Johnson's handling of Covid and drum him out.

There will be a large scale relaxation of all the rules with no Social Distancing or isolation.

Everyone will be back at work by the first week of December on a full time basis.

And then, just before Christmas, we will all die.

Oh we will.

The 1922 Committee will decide enough is enough with Johnson's handling of Covid and drum him out.

There will be a large scale relaxation of all the rules with no Social Distancing or isolation.

Everyone will be back at work by the first week of December on a full time basis.

Hahaha! Top post.

With the rates as they are in Nottingham currently we can all live in hope.

Oh we will.

Fingers crossed!

I really think given the circumstances we should be allowed to post streams now. If it's good enough for the PL it's good enough for Vital. And I won't charge £14.99