Season Cards | Vital Football

Season Cards

Who is renewing or renewed?

• Total voters

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
I am teetering. Last season I was a bit vocal and even asked the club for a refund. This time I feel a little bit mugged off over the stand and the signings have over performed. They aren't great. The manager is yet to sign on as well so at this point I am not renewing. What are you doing or have done?

Yes, unless it's for the main stand, they had to be done ages ago. Got a season ticket for this season and the next. All they have to do is sort out when this season and the next actually are !

Did mine ages ago. I thought you had to have done it long ago?

Forgotten all about it to be honest

Im in Peter Taylor so it was extended then extended again.

Its unusual for them to not be shouting from the rooftop about sales so I am guessing quite a few are wondering what to do.

Im in Peter Taylor so it was extended then extended again.

Its unusual for them to not be shouting from the rooftop about sales so I am guessing quite a few are wondering what to do.
Probably trying their best not to remind people that their current season cards are five home games short

Thats another problem for the club Pope. I know they can't do anything about it yet and insurances will be paying out I am guessing.

Renewed our 4 in BC Stand just prior to deadline - you would think that the club would put a message of sorts about this on the website. I sent them an email weeks ago, prior to lock down and then still haven't responded.

When I went in to renew, I had asked for a refund for the away tickets at Sheffield Wednesday, because 1 of the 4 tickets are of the 'vulnerable' 12 weeks isolation category, but club said they couldn't refund yet.

As you (& Pope) say above, 5 home games left - which is just under 22%, so will we get a refund if games are behind closed doors, which I think they will be?

Renewed our 4 in BC Stand just prior to deadline - you would think that the club would put a message of sorts about this on the website. I sent them an email weeks ago, prior to lock down and then still haven't responded.

When I went in to renew, I had asked for a refund for the away tickets at Sheffield Wednesday, because 1 of the 4 tickets are of the 'vulnerable' 12 weeks isolation category, but club said they couldn't refund yet.

As you (& Pope) say above, 5 home games left - which is just under 22%, so will we get a refund if games are behind closed doors, which I think they will be?

Could the club broadcast via forest player or whatever it's called and let SC holders watch?

It could, but it's not what I've paid for - if I wanted to watch on Laptop etc, I would have subscribed to that.

Personally, I'd want a refund if that was offered.
I can appreciate that.

I think If it helps keep the club afloat I don't actually mind being swindled for those 5 games, seeing as I paid the money ages ago. I appreciate that not everyone is going to feel that way though

Feel the same, I've also written off theatre tickets rather than get a refund.
We were supposed to be going to London to see the Cursed child for my wife's 40th this time next week. Gutted.

But like with most things, I'm taking a postponement rather than demanding a refund and potentially putting companies at risk.

Don't mind writing off the 5 forest games.

But if they were to go into administration and then refuse to honour the season ticket I have paid for next year then that would be very different

I can appreciate that.

I think If it helps keep the club afloat I don't actually mind being swindled for those 5 games, seeing as I paid the money ages ago. I appreciate that not everyone is going to feel that way though

Clearly, I want the club to stay afloat too, but they 'should' be insured for this.

That said, I don't care if I don't get a cash refund - if the club 'remembers' and gives me a 'suitable' discount off the season card renewal for the 2021-2022 season (which is due to open in June) or if, we get free tickets for the playoffs etc.

Free tickets to FA Cup/League CUP games (initial rounds etc).

Like many, I've already paid my money in good faith for next season's Season Cards in full, I have unused tickets for the Owls away game too - our owner is a Billionaire, like CP he can afford this!:tophat:

Clearly, I want the club to stay afloat too, but they 'should' be insured for this.

That said, I don't care if I don't get a cash refund - if the club 'remembers' and gives me a 'suitable' discount off the season card renewal for the 2021-2022 season (which is due to open in June) or if, we get free tickets for the playoffs etc.

Like many, I've already paid my money in good faith for next season's Season Cards in full, I have unused tickets for the Owls away game too - our owner is a Billionaire, like CP he can afford this!:tophat:

CP is probably the most in debt person on the forum :p

I would be surprised if it there is any impact on the Season Cards; the Club will be insured and EM will be mindful of doing the right thing.

Besides, if you pay by credit card you are automatically insured should the club go under

We were supposed to be going to London to see the Cursed child for my wife's 40th this time next week. Gutted.

But like with most things, I'm taking a postponement rather than demanding a refund and potentially putting companies at risk.

Don't mind writing off the 5 forest games.

But if they were to go into administration and then refuse to honour the season ticket I have paid for next year then that would be very different

Both parts? We watched them in one day. Gary Numan sat directly in front of us with his kids and missus. I laughed at the tragic part and got told off by the missus but it was such a poorly written and directed part it was laughable.

great day out though. Went for a steak at flat iron around the corner at half time. Bang on