Season Cards 2020-21 | Vital Football

Season Cards 2020-21

What does it mean by first renewal period, is it an early bird type window with lower prices? Seems a bit early

You would have thought they would have waited till they know what is happening with the planning permission. How much earlier is it this year? Three months ? Last year was earlier as well, but that was a fixed price offer,if I remember correctly.

You would have thought they would have waited till they know what is happening with the planning permission. How much earlier is it this year? Three months ? Last year was earlier as well, but that was a fixed price offer,if I remember correctly.
It's a few weeks earlier. Pretty certain it was March last time for the early bird offer

Anyone else renewed yet? Just done mine and the new system was really easy.

Thinking about it though, the club has been pretty bad to supporters on this one.

Basically they say on Sunday, out of nowhere, that renewals open the next day, for one month only and if you don't renew in that month you probably lose your seat to Main Stander.

No warning, no chance for supporters to get their money in place for an earlier ST window. No chance for those without ready cash to save up and just pay more outside the early bird window. Basically, there is a good chance you lose your seat if you don't have the money at short notice right now.

I'm fortunate to be in a position to have it but I bet it will catch a fair few supporters out.

Surely a few week's notice that renewals would start mid February, even if prices weren't available, would have been fair given the circumstances around so many fans having to relocate?

Last edited:
Anyone else renewed yet? Just done mine and the new system was really easy.

Thinking about it though, the club has been pretty bad to supporters on this one.

Basically they say on Sunday, out of nowhere, that renewals open the next day, for one month only and if you don't renew in that month you probably lose your away to Main Stander.

No warning, no chance for supporters to get their money in place for an earlier ST window. No chance for those without ready cash to save up and just pay more outside the early bird window. Basically, there is a good chance you lose your seat if you don't have the money at short notice right now.

I'm fortunate to be in a position to have it but I bet it will catch a fair few supporters out.

Surely a few week's notice that renewals would start mid February, even if prices weren't available, would have been fair given the circumstances around so many fans having to relocate?
I agree, some additional notice would have been useful to fans, warning that they would have to find the money even earlier this year!