Season 19/20 Our Final Position Prediction.s | Page 6 | Vital Football

Season 19/20 Our Final Position Prediction.s

Everything is of course a degree of educated guessing, but if you look at the body of evidence available and I think the mostly likely outcomes based on who is at the bottom currently above them, the squads they have and the clubs abitions is the ones i said.

With Stoke they've only been in the Champ just over a year Rowett under performed but they still were nowhere near involved in the dog fight - it's only been Jones that absolutely mad a dogs dinner of it. Even just a return to the under performing levels of Rowett sees them out of it.

Boro have pretty much the same team as last season that was in the play offs some a good chunk of the season, a decent manager even if he under performs will get them clear of the dog fight.

So while i accept nothing is certain - but if you had to go either way would you guess it more or less likely come the end of the season both Boro and Stoke are 4th bottom or above?

It's pretty much impossible to have an educated guess. That's why I can't see how you can be so certain you don't even know who Stoke's manager will be, they might have to have a fire sale January. They could be the next Sunderland.

Knee jerk is when you say you want the manager sacked after 1 game - we've got a year of evidence we are basing our opinions on. If that is what you think is knee jerk then maybe go to the doctor as it sounds your reflexes are not right at all.

oh how I laugh at you not only a talented manager with years of experience and now a doctor as well is there any end to your talents.

we have had a thread "Dead man walking " on here for over 12 months commented on by the kneejerkers yet he's still here

question who would come in for the same money that PC is on with the same squad with a small amount of money maybe available in January?

we have had a thread "Dead man walking " on here for over 12 months commented on by the kneejerkers yet he's still here

So we've had a thread for 12 months about wanting manager out - kind of proved my point about it not being knee jerk didn't you?

question who would come in for the same money that PC is on with the same squad with a small amount of money maybe available in January?

That's why i was saying we should've went for Monk and Rowett when they were on the market in the summer. Not as many good candiates now and as i predicted folks like you would pull out the 'who could we get' excuse as soon as Rowett went elsewhere. So you could put me down for fortune teller if you like but it's just reading the predictable. Adkins probably the most realistic now, but not ideal replacement like we could've had if we didn't kick can down road for so long.

oh how I laugh at you not only a talented manager with years of experience and now a doctor as well is there any end to your talents.

Not as much as i laugh at your general responses. This one included ;)

It's pretty much impossible to have an educated guess. That's why I can't see how you can be so certain you don't even know who Stoke's manager will be, they might have to have a fire sale January. They could be the next Sunderland.

New manager is Michael O'Neill - think that was probably our best bet to be honest as he is untried and untested - i still think even if he's just underwhelming, assuming he's not useless he'll have enough to get them out of the relegation spots though with the squad he has. Stoke will almost certainly do some wheeling and dealing in January to rebuild the squad in O'Neills image but i can't see them selling absoltuely everyone off without replacements in a relegation battle as they have parachute money.

Just got to hope O'Neill takes to senior club football like Joyce did.

New manager is Michael O'Neill - think that was probably our best bet to be honest as he is untried and untested - i still think even if he's just underwhelming, assuming he's not useless he'll have enough to get them out of the relegation spots though with the squad he has. Stoke will almost certainly do some wheeling and dealing in January to rebuild the squad in O'Neills image but i can't see them selling absoltuely everyone off without replacements in a relegation battle as they have parachute money.

Hope? For who's sake? We'll be reet.

Reading your mail a word came to mind "Amaggedon".

My fear is this current ‘good form’ has garnered a single point. It makes Brentford pretty much a must win game given forthcoming fixtures. IMO this squad should be pushing for mid-table. But everything I’ve seen suggests another relegation battle.

Cook would’ve been sacked at every other professional club in the country. He’s hung on by his fingernails at Latics. Winning those make or break games. You could say that’s a good trait for a manager to have. But this perpetual struggle and lack of progress isn’t what I want for my football club.