Season 19/20 Our Final Position Prediction.s | Vital Football

Season 19/20 Our Final Position Prediction.s

RaggedTrouseredPhil

Vital Youth Team
I reckon we'll finish 8th.

Now that we've got quite a few targets and with the loan market still to exploit, I think we can make a reasonable computation as to where we'll finish

Make your bold prediction. Then we can dig this up around about early May and say: "Take that egg off your face." Or "I told you so." Yanno, for a bit of fun. ?

For the record, I was massively out last year, I think I predicted play offs. #happyclapper

Keep it short and sweet but try to be as specific as you can with your predicted position. Go!

I am hoping for a nice boring season where we improve on last season, but are never in trouble, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Nothing is guaranteed but our signings so far look to be a big improvement on last season especially in midfield, if we can improve and play some decent stuff every now and again I think most of us will be more than happy.

Think we could be the surprise package this year. I predict that some of our players who looked a little bit shaky at times last season will improve significantly this year and with the young, hungry players we have signed I’m going to stick my neck out and say we will make the play-offs, however daft that might seem!

I think we might flirt with the idea of the playoffs at times but will ultimately finish mid table. I think I remember what that is like lol

I think we are all getting a head of ourselves saying play offs but I would love to think we would be up there chasing.

13th or 14th Depending on winning a few games away from home

Champions.

I go to watch football with hopes and expectations. They don't always get fulfilled, mind, so the mid table mediocrity that some are predicting is obviously far more likely to be somewhere near reality.

Who cares. What's the point of being a supporter if we don't dream?

Another FA Cup anyone? ?

A comfortable 16th, looking up more than down.
Hoping we can get off to a decent start bearing in mind Lowe hasn't really had a pre-season and team won't have fully had time to gel yet. If we hit the ground running though then no reason we can't go top half

A tight edge of the seat last minute gasp into 2nd.

Rubbish cup runs to make way for the top of the table push.

However, it maybe a nice bit of fun comfortable mid table mediocrity.

I'm with Moonay on this, definitely champions, well at least they will be to me no matter where we finish.

Genuinely, I think just outside the play offs with a fair wind and some luck with injuries. Paul Cook championship manager of the season and Josh Windass club top scorer. Danny Fox player of the season.

How's that for sticking your neck out. I will wait for the comments and laughter later in the season when all this comes back to haunt me. :whist::whist::whist:

I think we'll be the opposite of last season. A slow start and finish. But when our new signings kick in we'll fly but just finish outside the play offs ??
I fancy a cup run and to knock one of the big boys out at their place. But not City.