Season 15/16 | Page 15 | Vital Football

Season 15/16

Transfer Deadline Day! Last chance to strengthen before the summer. So far we've only signed Sviatchenko, despite at least 3 players in on trial.....

Patrick Roberts - the kid from Man City is in Glasgow and was at the game yesterday but the deal hasn't been finalised yet.

Colin Kazim-Richards - the 29 year old Turkish international striker from England who's previous club Feyenoord have cancelled his contract after he apparently threatened a reporter, is in Glasgow to discuss a move.

[youtube=r1Y3LHeVMY4]

It's not a move I'm getting excited about, I don't even think he's the sort of experienced striker who can come in and help our youngsters. I don't really understand the move to be honest....

Nadir Ciftci is on his way to Turkey to discuss a loan move to Eskisehirspor until the summer. That suggests we're confident of signing another striker.

This move looks stupid. An aging striker with a poor scoring record and a discipline problem. Then we send Cifti out on loan. Of all the things people slag on Deila for, the one complaint we least here but is most concerning is the transfer record. Sviatchenko looks good, but the rest is uninspiring to say the least.

Colin Kazim-Richards is our 21st striker we've signed since 2010.......only 3 of them can be described as a success, 3 of which we're still waiting to see about including CKR.

Hooper, Stokes and Griffiths have all done well. We're yet to see about Carlton Cole, CKR and Michael Duffy. If you suggest they're all going to fail.....which based on statistics, they will be deemed as failures then 1 in 7 strikers we sign are successful....that's AWFUL!

Latest Celtic News