SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels | Page 17 | Vital Football

SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels

Hello Everyone :tophat:
Well another winless away game for me.
Sincil Bank was a new ground for me.
I saw a couple of posters off here there - I can understand why people refer to the Pickering geezer as Jonah. Everytime I bump in to him we never seem to win.
Hey ho onwards we go I am hoping to take in Wycombe and Wimbledon on the near future - some more new grounds and I'm hoping I can bring us some good luck on the road.
See some of you soon - UTMP.
BTH
Screenshot_20200120-185341_Gallery-760x360.jpgScreenshot_20200120-185409_Gallery-1216x576.jpgScreenshot_20200120-185420_Gallery-1216x576.jpg

I rather think that it's YOU that's the Jonah Bob. Stay away from games for now won't you - be a good lad. Otherwise, Tony will find you...

Good Morning Everyone :tophat:

Well another long journey and another winless game on the road.
I managed to cadge a lift to Wycombe - a new ground for me, and the performance on the pitch didn't match my efforts to get there.
It was a traumatic day for me. The person IO had been trusted to saw Pompey Col at the ground and he was desperate, as is everyone, to grab a selfie with me that he cheekily placed me on top of his head!!!

I can report that the experience was invariably much more pleasant an experience for him than it was for me....

I'm not travelling to Oxford - last time there was a winless, wet experience and I'm not getting any younger.

See you on the road before too long soon.

BTH :tophat:BH1.jpgBH2.jpgBH3.jpgBH4.jpgBH5.jpg

Good Afternoon Everyone :wave:

Well a new ground for me yesterday, it's a pity we didn't come back with 3pts as I thought that we dominated the game. We need a striker who can put away our chances.

It was very cold yesterday, and I'm tired after the long journey, looking forward to some home games in the next week.
SBH1.jpgBH2.jpgBH3.jpgee some of you on my travels again shortly.
BTH :tophat:

Good Afternoon everyone

Well another trip to Fleetwood.
I was content with a point thought we shaded the game on chances.
The more times I go there, the more I see how that place has more veneer than substance.
I accept they are new to the leagues etc. but disappointed with the extortion of Pool fans.
I saw one of the older posters from here- FY4 sat in the seats.
Nice bit of rust on the net support.
See you all at Shrewsbury in a couple of weeks.
BTH :tophat:BH.jpgBH2.jpgBH3.jpgBH4.jpgBH5.jpgRusty.jpgBH1.jpg

Good to see you yesterday BTH ,I like the Ultra sticker . We met some Knobhead Ultras outside going back to the car my Grandad sorted them out :grinning:.See you Tuesday .#UTMP

Good Morning Everyone:wave:
Well what a game, what a season and it's not over yet.
It's been so long since I attended a game but I was lucky that I got a ticket for last night and I'm hoping that I can get a ticket for the final.
I was posing for a couple of photographs and who do I see?
A bleeding couple of posters off here that's who....
The first pic is Suffolk whom was desperate to get my attention and continued to wave*
The second one is PHT popping his swede above the flag.
It's nice to be recognised and these two did all that they could to grab my attention.
I'm hoping to see more of you next Sunday, if not I'll catch up with you all on my travels next seasons. Normality isn't a million miles away. UTMP.
Regards Bob Hat

*Please note that I (Bob Hat) played no part in the behaviour of Suffolk which led to him receiving a lengthy talking to by the stewards.Bob Hat and Suffolk.jpgBob Hat and PHT.jpg

Nice to see you again Bob, so pleased you got a ticket you are a true loyal supporter. That steward last night wanted me to leave ! you wouldnt of heard the commotion but after that dirty git taylor went for maxys studs up a fella near us gave their wank players ( not good enough for the bench even ) some stick, one some brummie yob had to be restrained by a team mate but was coming to 'stick' the guys face ( sat there with a young kid at that ) anyway along comes officious steward and by now were all giving brummie some, im last man standing he tells brummie to be a nice boy and sit down but wishes me to follow him for a chat. I asked why said hooli was immune and told to sit but im offered outside for a chat. Young Evie ( now 23 ) used her sensible head and explained. matter over. but there non players were as bad as this mugs 11 on the pitch. ( picture taken before the 4th announced the 5 extra )
IMG_20210521_213839.jpg

Hello Everybody👋
I hope you have all enjoyed the post season.
I was sat at home all waiting to be collected for the play off final and lo and behold I wasn't collected. To say I was upset is to put it mildly so I'm making sure that I get along to as many grounds as possible following our promotion and I started by taking in Southport away in the pre-season.
Not the first time I've been there but I was pleased to see some of the new players and I enjoyed the day out.
Hopefully I will see some of you on the road this coming season. UTMP - Bob The HatBH1.jpgBH2.jpg:tophat: