SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels | Page 16 | Vital Football

SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels

Good Morning Everyone :tophat:

I took in the cup game at Wiggun in last week. Thought we played well with a changed line up and in the long run not too concerned about being knocked out of the cup, the league has to be our priority this season.

Nothing will ever replace that 4-0 Premiership feeling we had there. :grins:

I'm not going to Doncaster, horrible ground, horrible stewrats.
See you on my travels again soon. :hello:

Attachments

• BH1.jpg
    BH1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BH2.jpg
    BH2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
Happy New Year everyone, :tophat:

BTH back from my travels and a rather damp and dark Rochdale saw us take in a win on the road.

Ironically ground number 53 since the old git lost me, How fitting that we get a win on that number.

Let's hope it's the start of a run for us. Hope to see some of you on the road again soon.

BTH

Attachments

• BH3.jpg
    BH3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
  • BH2.jpg
    BH2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
  • BH1.jpg
    BH1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
Good afternoon everyone :hello:

Well a rather damp day spent in Bury yesterday.
horrible ground, horrible home fans.
Pity we never managed to get the 3pts on the road, a goal from LOngstaff which deserved to win a game.
Not too long before my next trip - I'll see some of you at Wiggun nnext week.

Attachments

• BH3.jpg
    BH3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BH2.jpg
    BH2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BH1.jpg
    BH1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
Very good. He should make a trip down to the High Court in London tomorrow. It could be interesting

Good Morning Everyone

I strolled along to Ewood Park yet again last Satutrday.
It was damp and cold. it's a funny old place.
I thought the final result was harsh and I'm pleased to hear that we got the result our performance deserved the other night.

I am hoping to get along to MK Franchise in the next fortnight, if not it will be a nother invariably damp and cold place - Oldham. Bbrrhhh good gjob I'm thinsulated.

BTH :tophat:

Attachments

• BH3.jpg
    BH3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BH2.jpg
    BH2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BH1.jpg
    BH1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
Good Morning Everyone
Well another season over,
A strange season where we started well and ended well but just drew far too many games in the middle.
A ground that I have been to before, however I do miss the old Millmoor and the Butchers Arms - legendary football pub.
Rotherham away with nothing for us to play for but still an enjoyable trip over t'pennines. I met afew posters from here - some of whom are looking to take the Jonah title away from PHT.
Have a great summer - I'm hoping to get some sun on me and looking forward to more travels next season.
Regards
BTH

Attachments

• BH1.jpg
    BH1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
  • BH2.jpg
    BH2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
  • BH3.jpg
    BH3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
  • BH4.jpg
    BH4.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2
Good Morning Everyone :punk:
Well the dreaded summer is almost over and nearly time to be back to the footy regularly.
I took in the game at Fylde the other night, another new ground for obvious reasons and I had a pleasant evening.
I met some of the usual crew and stumbled across the old poster Smiffy - I see the Gerzette carried his pic the other day :police:
Looking forward to seeing some of you on this seasons travels - UTP
BTH:tophat:
BH1.jpgBh2.jpg

Well Bob, Welcome Back old hat.
That's 54 different grounds watching the mighty for you now :clap:

Plymouth
Newcastle
Peterborough
Forrest x 2
Wembley x 3
Wigan x 5
Arsenal
Anfield
Birmingham x 3
Aston Villa
West Ham
Horwich x 6
Man City
Everton x 2
Wolves x 2
Fulham x 2
Spurs
Man Utd
Sheff Utd
Hull
Brighton
Burnley
Leeds x 2
Middlesboro
Barnsley
Huddersfield x 2
Blackburn x 4
Witton Albion
Deepdung
Bournemouth
Watford
Brighton
Shrewsbury x2
Rotherham x2
Cardiff
Lancaster
Port Vale x 3
Bury x2
Burton
Crewe x 2
Fleetwood
Tranmere
Accrington Stanley
Hartlepool
Cambridge
Portsmouth
Notts County
Luton
Southport
Salford City
Chorley
Bradford
Rochdale
Fylde

Evening everyone.
Well I had a pleasant trip to Bescot yesterday despite the fact that the supporters club has closed down there.
I thought we played well, the disappointing thing was that we never managed to secure the win.

Defensively solid, the longer the game went on the better Turton got, ouyr decision making / decisiveness in the last third was our let down.

We have had worse days in Walsall. Looking forward to seeing some of you on my travels later this season.

BTH

BH1.jpgBH2.jpg

Good Afternoon

Well I took another trip to Codsville and saw a lacklustre Pool defeat.
Plenty of old faces around and there was even some smoke bombs thrown in too!!

I am off to Londom on Wednesday. I have been befoe but I am hoping we can put on a decent display to a watching audience and that the result isn't the dsame as last time we went.
Hope to see some of you along the way.
UTP :tophat:
BH1.jpgBH2.jpgBH2.jpgsb3.jpgsb4.jpg

Good Morning Everyone :tophat:

Well what ajourney that was tp the Emirates. It was a long old day to say the least but a great display and gave us some pride after last Saturday's defeat.
Strange old place London. It was freezing but from the pub we couyld see people in shorts - in this weather!! and then a lad walking around with headphones on his head - literally his head and not on his ears!!
Back to the league today and I'm hoping for a result to put us back on track.
COYP - see you all on the road soon.
BH1.jpgBH2.jpgBH3.jpgBH4.jpgBH5.jpgBH6.jpgBH7.jpg

Ground 56 - Kassam Stadium
Well what a cold weekend away trip to Oxford that was.
It was that cold that I actually ended up on someones head!!
Disappointing performance, and we just didn;t look at the races at all.
Strange 3 sided ground, no filling in of the corners and the wind howled through.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas, I will see some of you at Rochdale on Boxing Day.
UTMP - Bob The Hat :tophat:
BH1.jpgBH2.jpg

Well I will start by wishing you all a Very Mery Christmas and I hope that 2019 sees our club free feom the O's.

I took a trip to Spotland in yesterday, Rochdale has been a dark and horrible place on both of my visits there and yesterdays match was a game ruined by a crap referee. Absolutely shocking no pen decision!!
I'm staying at home this weekend and I'm hoping that we can get ourselves back on track.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year and hope to see some of you on the road soon - UTMP :tophat:
BH1.jpgBH2.jpgBH3.jpgBH4.jpg

Ground 57: Stadium of Light - Sunderland

Good Afternoon Everyone :wave:

Well I have just landed home after a couple of days up in the N East.
I frequented the Coillery Tavern pre-match and was taken on a hike that reminded me of Newcastle once we finally got in to the ground.
What is it with the N East grounds and flights of stairs?
On the game I thought we played well. I love Gnanduillet - when he is in the mood he is a real handful, Scored a great goal and glad we got something out of the game.
I saw a couple of old posters poff here in Hastings and Essex - luckily Bob Hatton wasn't there. they certainly looked all loved up :love::love:
I'll see some of you in a couple of weeks at Accy, UTMP BTH :tophat: :nopity:
BH1.jpg
BH2.jpg

Good Evening Everyone :tophat: :wave:

Well what a night Tuesday was. A bouncing collective of Pool fans, I really do hope that I get the chance to be taken on Saturday, what a day it's going to be.

A great result, Matty Virtue scoring his first professional goal, I think he is going to be a great player for us :love: and nice to see us win there after we were robbed the other season in the league.

What about their goalie?? Cheeky bleeders claiming he gently tossed it from my view point he deserved to go.

Well I'm hoping to see some more old faces in the near future on my travels.

UTMP BHIB

BH1.jpg

BH2.jpg

Good Morning everyone :tophat:

Well I took in my first away game of the season and although I was disappointed that we didn't win, I'm pleased that our unbeaten start to the season has continued.
It was nice to see some old friends yesterday, I'm hoping to see more of you on my travels this season.
BH1.jpgBH2.jpg

Good Afternoon Everyone:wave:
Well it doesn't seem two minutes since I was last at Accrington Stanley, unfortunately yesterday's result didn't match that of my last visit, but there is no greater feeling than that of snatching a point at the death - Well Done Matty Virtue :love: my hero.

A decent turnout of Pool fans, I'm hoping to catch up with some of you on my travels in the very near future.
UTP - BTH :tophat:BH1.jpgBH2.jpgBH3.jpgBH4.jpgBH5.jpgBH6.jpgBH7.jpgBH8.jpgBH9.jpg

Afternoon Everyone :wave:

Well that was a trek yesterday, and in the freezing cold too.
Glad we didn't lose and get another point via a 1-1 draw away there.

I saw a few people and as you can see I even sat on the top of BFCPete's head!!
Looking forward to Christmas and being on my travels again. See some of you soon.
BH on BFC Pete.jpgBH.jpgBH.jpgBH TB.jpgBH TB.jpg