SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels | Vital Football

SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels

Morbid

Vital Squad Member
Morbid is pleased to note that without it's owner ST, the famous bob hat made it's way to Plymouth on Saturday.

Picture one shows the bobhat at the services enroute & picture 2 shows the 'lucky' bob hat inside the ground.

Morbid wonders where the bob hat will go next :hello:

Attachments

• Bobhat services.jpg
    Bobhat services.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Bobhat Plymouth.jpg
    Bobhat Plymouth.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
This could be the start of something special for Bob.

He's already seen Pool win on the road more times then ST this season.

Now who's the Jonah? :fuu:

reedo90 - 29/3/2010 21:49

Surprise ST has not contacted Crimewatch yet :grins:

Be an interesting episode

The sight of a grown man crying on the TV - no thanks :nope:

SEND BOBBY BACK, HIS MOTHER AND FATHER ARE UPSET, HE LOOKING TIRED AND HAS LOST SOME OF HIS PEAK AND COLOUR, HE'S NEVER BEEN AWAY FROM US THIS LONG, i HHOPE THATS NOT A PUB HE IS SAT OUTSIDE AT.

Hi Folks,

Since my owner disowned me last week after many years of mistreating me and torturing me, i am glad to be away from him.

I was in attendence for the Swansea game thanks to hitch hiking a lift from the Chorley area and i managed to jump on one of the coaches leaving from the football ground on Saturday.

Since Saturday i have been sleeping rough, so i may try and hitch hike to Sc***horpe

Good luck for the future Bob ,I bet you are glad you dont live with such a miserable sod anymore. :nanarock:

I tell my wife "I love her" everytime I'm making love......................if I can find a phone! :grins:

Now you get right back here Bobby my lad, NO not you Bob your too busy tackling somebody else's wife.
meanwhile. Bob your wife will be contacting you later, I'll let her use my phone

After a night sleeping rough, it was better than the Garden Shed in Warrington to be honest.

I bumped into Ollie in Blackpool town centre

Unfortunately i couldn't get one with Bouazza as he was been interviewed by the press, when i first approached Ollie he tried to graffiti all over me with a black marker pen until i explained my situation to him

Bob_on_tour - 31/3/2010 15:59

After a night sleeping rough, it was better than the Garden Shed in Warrington to be honest.

I bumped into Ollie in Blackpool town centre

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: