SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels | Page 18 | Vital Football

SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels

Good to see you're fit and healthy BTH but WHO in their right mind would forget to take you to Wembley?

Good Afternoon All
Well what a start to the season and I'm pleased to report that someone managed to remember to pack me up and take me to Bristol for the match.
A new season always gives me goosebumps.
And what a match it was too.
So glad we got a point, I thought it was the least we deserved.
I'm looking forward to seeing some of you on my travels this season, let's hope it's a great year.
BH1.jpgBH2.jpgBH3.jpg

Hello Everyone:wave:

Well what a win at the Boro. What a fantastic atmosphere created by my travelling tangerine companions too, we really do have some of th best fans in the leagues.

With me only missing Millwall so far this season I am undefeated watching the mighty, perhaps I should start coming to some home games too....

I'm missing Hull as it's a school night but I am looking forward to seeing some of you at one of the worlds biggest clubs Nottingham Forest.

"A zecond clast return to Dottingham please"BH1.jpgBH2.jpg

:tophat:

Good Morning Everyone 👋

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well😷

I've tried to get a covid passport to allow me to travel to Swansea for Saturday and I'm not hopeful. Looks like I will have to give it a miss😔 I have just realised that I didn't post up my photos from my trip to Sheffield- what a day, what a goal from Keshi🧡.
Hopefully I will see you all on my travels again soon.
UTMP 🍊🍊20211030_143815_copy_1600x720.jpg20211030_143819_copy_1600x720.jpgBH3.jpg20211030_143819_copy_1600x720.jpg

Good Morning Everyone
Well I visited ground no 62 last Saturday and I can honestly say the experience wasn't the best. Cold tired wet and a lacklustre performance to boot too.
Let's hope that as 🌲🧑‍🎄 approaches that we can start returning to winning ways.
I hope to see some of you on my travels over the festive period.
UTMP
BH Derby1.jpg:hmmm:BH DERBY2.jpg

Plymouth
Newcastle
Peterborough
Forrest x 2
Wembley x 3
Wigan x 5
Arsenal x2
Anfield
Birmingham x 3
Aston Villa
West Ham
Horwich x 6
Man City
Everton x 2
Wolves x 2
Fulham x 2
Spurs
Man Utd
Sheff Utd x2
Hull
Brighton
Burnley
Leeds x 2
Middlesboro x2
Barnsley
Huddersfield x 2
Blackburn x 4
Witton Albion
Deepdung
Bournemouth x2
Watford
Brighton
Shrewsbury x2
Rotherham x2
Cardiff
Lancaster
Port Vale x 3
Bury x2
Burton
Crewe x 2
Fleetwood x3
Tranmere
Accrington Stanley x3
Hartlepool
Cambridge
Portsmouth
Notts County
Luton
Southport x2
Salford City
Chorley
Bradford
Rochdale x3
Fylde
Derby
Walsall
Oxford Utd
Sunderland x2
Lincoln City
Bristol City
Derby

Morning All :tophat: and a belated Happy New Year to you.

Well where do I start? I spent a cold Boxing Day at Huddersfield, only to see us throw away the game and me end up feeling unwell after it.

Having felt a bit better I thought I would cadge a lift to Hartlepool - a ground where I have seen us win before, not yesterday. It was a shocker, I think I could have scored a couple of those chances that we missed.

Oh well time to concentrate on the league I guess.

See you all on the road again soon...

BH HF 1.jpgBH HF3.jpgBH HPool 1.jpgBH HPool2.jpgBH Hpool3.jpg

Good Morning All👋
Well what a result last weekend was so much better, and warmer, than my previous gsme - the Hartlepool fiasco. I thought we were deserving of at least a point and could have possibly sneaked it towards the end.
I'm grateful for my lift and am looking forward to some more travels before the end of the season.
Hopefully I will see some of you on the road soon.
UTMP
BOB the 🎩BH1 FUL.jpgBH4 FUL_copy_809x1002.jpgBH3 FUL_copy_789x1007.jpgBH5 FUL_copy_809x1041.jpgBH2 FUL_copy_431x529.jpg

Good Morning Everyone👋
I thought I'd take up the offer of a lift to Southport again for the first friendly of the pre-season.
It was certainly a little more feisty off the pitch than my previous visits however I did enjoy the win and the opportunity to see how the new manager was thinking about how we may set up for the season ahead.
I am lookng forward to the new season and hopefully I will see some of you on my travels during the season.
RegardsScreenshot_20220704-075322_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220704-075313_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220704-075301_Gallery.jpg
BTH

Hello Everyone
I thought that I would take the short trip to Fylde to watch the mighty last night.
A wins a win as some would say but the real business starts this weekend.
Hope to see some of you on my travels soon
BTH🎩
Screenshot_20220727-130654_Gallery.jpg

Good Morning All👋
Well I've finally managed to get on my travels and another trip to the Stadium of 💩e.
They put us up in the top tier again is up 'whey high' man.
A battling point and I have a new hero in Charlie Patino🧡 so much so that I allowed a sticker to grace me.
See you all again soon.
Bob The Hat🎩
Screenshot_20221005_080739.jpgScreenshot_20221005_080732.jpg

Good Morning All
Well I was so disappointed after my trip to the Wigan ground it's taken me this long to post my pics up. It's a ground where I usually see us win.
Hey ho, hope to see you all.on our travels again soon..
BTH🎩
Screenshot_20221205_081244_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20221205_081254_Gallery.jpg

Good Morning Everyone 👋
Well it's back to Division 3 for us,, and for me on my travels this season.
Some old, some new grounds await, however I took in the short jaunt to Southport last night.
It was a chance for me to see the new shirt🧡, and the new players.
I 🧡 Albie Morgan already. He made some great passes

Hopefully I will see some of you on my travels this season.
Regards
BTH 🎩
BH July 1.jpg

BH July 2.jpgBH July 3.jpg

Good Evening All
Not long to go now and we will be back underway again.
I took myself off to Morecambe the other night, I've been before but it was nice just to see a few of the new players.
See you all soon.
UTMP
BTH🎩Mmbe1.jpgMmbe2.jpgMmbe3.jpg

Attachments

• Mmbe3.jpg
    Mmbe3.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone 👋
I was getting all prepped ready for a trip to Fleetwood only to be told its off!!
Here are my pics from my trip to Barrow the other night - a new ground for me.
202 Pool fans, not sure if they included me in those numbers..Barrow1.jpgBarrow2.jpgBarrow3.jpgBarrow4.jpg