Sean Dyche | Vital Football

Sean Dyche

Rumours are that he is quitting Burnley at the end of the season.

As a pre-emptive strike, why don't we sack SL in the hope of attracting Dyche, only for Dyche either not to leave Burnley or be interested in joining us or us not being able to afford him (third option most likely) and then we end up bringing in a third rate reprobate as manager whilst paying compensation to a perfectly adequate manager in SL?

This sounds like a VERY Forest thing to do!

We've had this one before.

Why on earth would he want to drop down a division and come here?

His eye needs to be on the Spurs job when Mourinho implodes again, or Everton when Ancellotti realises he likes having four wheels on his car when he leaves it AND when he comes back

Burnley will find the money he wants eventually & he’ll stay on.

He has done a fantastic job though & deserves the additional resources . NES at Wolves WILL be THE next SPURS manager according TO my conetacts DOWN here.

We've had this one before.

Why on earth would he want to drop down a division and come here?

His eye needs to be on the Spurs job when Mourinho implodes again, or Everton when Ancellotti realises he likes having four wheels on his car when he leaves it AND when he comes back
Dyche never seems to get linked with the big jobs because of his ‘pragmatic’ style of football. Ridiculous really but I must admit I would love to see him managing us.

Never happen though.

Of course, Dyche has been allowed the time to build a squad and develop a style of play which is not particularly pretty, but very effective.

After relegation from the Prem in 2015 he was given the chance to take them back up, which he did. How many clubs' owners and fans - our own included - would have sacked him once they hit trouble in that 2014-15 season?

Of course, Dyche has been allowed the time to build a squad and develop a style of play which is not particularly pretty, but very effective.

After relegation from the Prem in 2015 he was given the chance to take them back up, which he did. How many clubs' owners and fans - our own included - would have sacked him once they hit trouble in that 2014-15 season?

Not only would we have sacked him, but we would have sacked his replacement and his replacement's replacement.

First team to take points off Liverpool at Anfield. Only one defeat in 13. Dyche ahead of Mourinho in the table.

I literally don't understand VAR at all. Palace have just had a goal scrubbed off.

Genuinely didn't know that the ball hitting a shoulder was handball.

hed proved himself already capable. big difference