SE talking last night about the younger players... | Vital Football

SE talking last night about the younger players...

Cookiejar

Vital Reserves Team
he mentioned there's a couple of people in the group below the first team who have a real good chance of making it. Does he mean the 18 -23 bracket although I don't think there's many of them left (Fernandez, Allen and Morrell???) or does he mean the under 18's.

Did anyone go and was any player individually mentioned?

he mentioned there's a couple of people in the group below the first team who have a real good chance of making it. Does he mean the 18 -23 bracket although I don't think there's many of them left (Fernandez, Allen and Morrell???) or does he mean the under 18's.

Witt was mentioned in one of the twitter posts about it. Apparently PR said he needs the time playing v men to develop him which is why he’s currently out on loan somewhere.

Evans didn’t mention anything about young players at all. They were asked if there are any that might make it to the first team and Raynor replied there was one who trained with the first team yesterday and did quite well, but he didn’t mention any names or seem too enthused about any of them.
The fan then mentioned he watches the youth team play on a Saturday morning, and that he liked Jimmy Witt and Raynor replied he still had a lot to learn and that he’d been out on loan to gain experience of men’s football.

I think SE is one of these managers who will start taking notice when they are ready to be considered. I think probably Craig Stone and Raynor will get a say in whether any of them stay on for another year to develop.

Wonder who the player was training with them was??

I think SE mentioned the Kent Senior Cup, Graig Stone would be supplying some players to show what they can do in this match.