Screen Freezing Up | Page 2 | Vital Football

Screen Freezing Up

Just a little update. How exciting for you all!

The page numbers for threads are at the top and bottom (obviously only show when more than 1 page is there) and then the link at the bottom is there as well, The Blues Rock Cafe! takes you back home.

Will get the index page refresh turned up.

Happy Christmas folks!

I still haven’t got page numbers at top. Only bottom.

Also only got the blue rock cafe link at the top (not bottom).

Do I have to somehow update the website? Clear the cache or something? Not sure how I do that on the phone tho.

***edit update - just cleared history and web data. Still the same.

Tried the PC and all good there. So just issue on the iPhone using Safari (just in case they can check that next year 👍)

Last edited:
ah right, might just be a conflict with that browser then. Not sure our techies will be able to do anything SirKeefy. Will flag it to them in the New Year.

Do you use the backspace when going back to the threads? If so, they will still be in bold.

If you click the link The Blues Rock Cafe! it shouldn't be in bold, it isn't for me.

If it is, let me know, but now the techies will all be eating mince pies, maybe, if you don't mind, send me a pm early Jan?

I can have the refresh in the index turned up if you all would like, so that you can see quicker when threads have had more comments added to?

(Happy doo dah and all that folks)
I also had that problem till I started hitting the blues rock link instead of the back button and it works every time.

I keep getting this whenever I try to click on my bookmarked page. It’s no biggie but it just means I have to physically type in the whole address each time I want to access this site. Then when I try bookmarking it I end up with this error again. I’m on iPhone.

8C3FECAC-B62E-4CDD-9346-45A6E71057A5.jpeg

I keep getting this whenever I try to click on my bookmarked page. It’s no biggie but it just means I have to physically type in the whole address each time I want to access this site. Then when I try bookmarking it I end up with this error again. I’m on iPhone.

View attachment 36859

I got that after the server work but was easily able to save a new bookmark for the new site which works.