Scott Robertson | Vital Football

Scott Robertson

Celtic need as many players back as they can get, as they have a lot of players with the covid.

Not sure if I’m too bothered, he looked real quality in first few games but I don’t think he’s been anywhere near that since. Evans has his work cut out now the squad is very light

If Dempsey and O'Keefe are fit not sure if he would play.We need a top X1 Jackson the strike force and the centre back pair are not good enough. Only get in players if some leave.

If he was recalled as Celtic have Covid problems then there might be the possibility to reloan him at the end of the window assuming the cases of Covid clear up and they can pick froma full squad again.

It was reported on the news that Celtic had 13 players unavailable due to Covid. Well he didn't even make the subs bench of 9 players for last night's game, so with the 11 who played plus 9 subs plus 13 unavailable, that makes him at least 34th on the list for a game!!

It was reported on the news that Celtic had 13 players unavailable due to Covid. Well he didn't even make the subs bench of 9 players for last night's game, so with the 11 who played plus 9 subs plus 13 unavailable, that makes him at least 34th on the list for a game!!

He hasn't even got to Scotland yet! His first game he's available for will be Saturday.

Maybe he hasn't been recalled for Covid reasons, maybe he's been recalled to try to help save Lennons ass as Celtic are 21 points behind Rangers at the mo (ha ha ha).

A shame but I don't feel it's a massive loss. Unfortunately, the lad seemed incapable of completing 2 consecutive games in a week - Evans said as much himself in a post-match interview not so long ago.

We have games coming thick & fast. Being obliged to play a loan player when fit (IF those are the conditions) won't suit us for consistency in a starting line-up.

If we returned him or if Celtic recalled him, it'd probably make sense for both clubs to declare it a 'recall' by the parent club? It saves face for us & protects the future prospects of the player too... Conspiracy theorists of the world, unite!