Scott Hogan | Vital Football

Scott Hogan

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
Looks likely to be our striker signing.

We're apparently willing to smash the structure and pay his 35k p/w wages, according to Alan Nixon.

This one really doesn't add up for me. I think it's a huge gamble and a mistake.

Not the type of striker we need most.
We could've paid less in wages to get a more suitable type.
Worrying injury record - including doing his ACL TWICE!
He's missed pre season - and having a 'full pre season' seems to be a massive thing for us.

Seems very desperate.

Budgeted for one season only apparently

So goodbye to £1.75m on a player that is not our property

Wasn't one on my wanted list if I'm honest I suppose we just have to trust chris on this but it stretches the faith

I’ll stick my kneck out and say this is total gonads. No way will we be paying anybody that type of money right now and Nixon is about as reliable as my Mrs when it comes to forecasting transfers unless they’re already out there like Woodburn.

Well there's one lad on twitter who I knows knows people and he says we are willing to pay the wages being mentioned
If that's the case I'd rather us splash it on someone else

Wouldn't pay 20k p/w for Gallagher when he was apparently available for loan.

Wouldn't bid £4m for Luke Freeman.

Yet we're willing to pay '£4m' for John Egan, and 35k p/w for Hogan.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.
Herb.....why not change your 'signature' to 'Herb' so everyone will know?

Bizarre.

Maybe most of that is not true. I appreciate that the idea that people make stuff up on the Internet is not popular though, especially if it seems to suggest that we are poorly run and rubbish at everything...

If we are perpared to pay big loan wages,then we want someone who is going to earn it on the pitch not the treatment table...........dont go throwing £ away United.:wagging:

So must be a fit and ready player,who can go straight into the team and play like he has been here months...........just like Oliver Benchmark. :tophat:

I'm hoping that at 34 tufty dunt need telling

I think it's fair to say we have enough oldens up front and when Tudty said he was looking for something a bit different to what we have already, he was actually talking about age