Score Predictions v Wigan Athletic | Page 3 | Vital Football

Score Predictions v Wigan Athletic

Remember when we were all saying we were going to stuff a a team 5-0, 6-0 even 7-0 (can't remember who it was now) and we ended up losing the game 1-0. Well the eternal pessimist in me has voted on the "will we win/lose/draw" poll for a loss (the only one to do so, so far).

Here is why;
1) Just come back off a hard fought defeat in a semi-final on penalties
2) Unrest due to talk of MApp leaving for Bristol City job
3) Players are totally f*cked and games starting to catch up with them
4) Wigan stuffed at home last game, will want a response

So, a 1-0 defeat for the Imps, hope not, really hope not, but I can't shake this shit feeling, it's going to go to pot.
Even the news today, that I have successfully got a new job, after been out of work since last May, cannot shake the feeling.
:cry::cry::shake::sorry::sorry:
Congratulations on the new job, hope it goes well for you! :clap:

Strange game, football. All the pointers suggest this should be a win for the Imps but, if they don’t have exactly the right frame of mind it could be a surprising defeat. I hope not - we really need to put this one away and keep at the top of the table, especially with Swindon coming up - another winnable game, on paper.

With the key injuries and knackered players just have a bad feeling about this one, happened before and not let us down. The other lot just been stuffed 0-5 will see this as the ideal game to bounce back. Did anyone ask about Morton being back in contention ? Come on you Imps !