Score Predictions v Tranmere Rovers | Page 2 | Vital Football

Score Predictions v Tranmere Rovers

Will The Imps win, lose or draw against Tranmere Rovers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are in a MAJOR slump now, having lost 1 of our last 20 games :confused: so it looks like we will be at a HUGE disadvantage, against a Tranmere side that will be well up for it especially after their magnificent performance against Village Green. So looks like two losses in a row for us, and our biggest home league defeat this season - 3-0 to Tranmere. To top it off that nasty Stags team are going to get a whole point at Oldham, as are MK Dons at home to an improving Port Vale.:LOL::LOL:

Agreed. We may even miss out on promotion!

1-1
followed by major confusion trying to calculate whether we are champs or not.

Everybody leaves the ground and Alan Long`s voice comes over the tannoy as we hit the high street
"Come back,hold on for a minute i think we are champs"

Queue a large about turn by the massive mob heading into town.
Numerous bodies diving into the Sincil Drain fully clothed (70degrees weather)and conga heads towards the dressing rooms.

ps don`t forget the calculator this time! and shorts.

Always a close hard fought affair with Tranmere, hence 5 - 2 to the champions elect, Trannies diving all over the place and McNulty sat on the edge of the bench turning it into a one way see-saw, the fat b-----d!

Always a close hard fought affair with Tranmere, hence 5 - 2 to the champions elect, Trannies diving all over the place and McNulty sat on the edge of the bench turning it into a one way see-saw, the fat b-----d!
Mc Nulty not even making the bench these days.

I can see it being 4-1 to Tranmere.
And then a defeat at Newport too.

And us still needing a point against Colchester but we lose yet again but get the title with a final draw between Mansfield and MK.

Outside of cup games, I'm not sure I've ever seen such a pessimistic prediction thread! I'm no blind optimist but I think we'll get over the finish line today with a nervy 1-0.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/lincoln-v-
tranmere/winner

lincoln evens,13/5 the draw
tranmere 16/5

good old 1-1 6/1

Lincoln last 15 home games
won 6 drew 9 lost 0

Good stats Devon.

Our last 9 home games (covering this calendar year) are

W3 D6 PPG 1.666666666666666 (recurring)

Our last 9 away games (this calendar year - before Carlisle)

W5 D4 PPG 2.11111 recurring.

Before the weekend it gave us an away to home advantage of 0.45 ppg, for corresponding games.

After today's results we can see how that margin in favour of away to home stands.

Good stats Devon.

Before the weekend it gave us an away to home advantage of 0.45 ppg, for corresponding games.

After today's results we can see how that margin in favour of away to home stands.

You only need to go to three decimal places and then put a dot in to make it recurring e.g. 2.111'

Good stats Devon.

Took 13/5 the draw and putting the winnings in to my retirement fund.
Anyone who has been on the Lincoln home draw this year has done ok.
Anyone for the draw on the last home game to Colchester?
Monday`s 0-0 draw was a very decent game.