Score Predictions v Swindon Town | Page 2 | Vital Football

Score Predictions v Swindon Town

Will we win, lose or draw against Swindon Town?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1-1 still have players gelling, plus Waterfall no longer at the back, so unfamiliar defence.

If I'd have seen this before the Waterfall news, I'd have said 2-1 To Lincoln.

I'm now going for a post Waterfall hangover of a 1-2 reverse...with a dodgy penalty decision going against us.

I don't know why but I think we will win well on Saturday.
I am going for 3-0.
Unfortunately, I won't be there my son has been totally unreasonable and is getting married in Saddleworth near Manchester that afternoon.
My wife has also been unreasonable and refused my suggestion of doing a speech by video link from Sincil Bank.
Frankly I am baffled by their lack understanding.

0-1 Swindon. Sorry, but too many changes, I think we need a bit of time to gel before it comes together

Looking forward to being proved wrong though!

normally a pessimist but feel we can`t play as bad again as last week.
2-1 imps
bookies calling it 4/5 imps
swindon missing key strikers through injury.

I don't know why but I think we will win well on Saturday.
I am going for 3-0.
Unfortunately, I won't be there my son has been totally unreasonable and is getting married in Saddleworth near Manchester that afternoon.
My wife has also been unreasonable and refused my suggestion of doing a speech by video link from Sincil Bank.
Frankly I am baffled by their lack understanding.

My grandson was selfish enough to be born on the 4th August, right at the start of the season. I've tried to explain this to him and get him to move his birthday, but he's only 3 years old and just wants to play with dinosaur toys.