Score Predictions v Port Vale | Page 2 | Vital Football

Score Predictions v Port Vale

Difficult to call not knowing the starting line up

I'll go 1-3 to the Imps. A nervous display with only one goal in it, until the dying seconds when we catch them on the break as they go for broke

Rheady to get on the score sheet at some point

......... and Barney's going to win the lotto! :yes:

1 - 3, Rheady to get two, Luque to score after a dazzling full pitch dribbling run that will make Arnold's goal against Ipswich look mundane...

Oh, and theirs will be another dubious penalty "won" after Oscar quality play acting at their only corner in the 81st minute...

And the Lotto numbers are 3, 18, 28, 41, 53 and 54...
To be clear, before I get my money out, is this the Euro or UK lottery?

Always remember the last time we played them in the cup, running onto the pitch and patting Stormer Lormor on the back, after his goals in the first game. Anyone would think we had won the cup.
But that may have been in the FA cup. The League cup (I am not going to demean it by calling it by its sponsors name) was great for us in the 80's , going to Upton park, White Hart Lane, Filbert Street and my fave Goodison where I wore a werewolf mask (but lost a contact lens). But nowadays we never seem to get past the 1st round. If we make wholesale changes I think we will lose 2-0, however keep more or less the same team as Saturday and it will be 1-0 to us.
It all depends on DC's priorities and how much he wants to beat the Fish.

very unusual for the predicted scorelines to underestimate the final outcome. people are going to have to up their expectations ))))

either that or port vale were a pile of total kack

have a feeling we have stepped it up in the opposition`s box...........long may it continue
Akinde to make 20 goals anyone?
bookies have him in the driving seat for top scorer.

Last edited:
either that or port vale were a pile of total kack

have a feeling we have stepped it up in the opposition`s box...........long may it continue
Akinde to make 20 goals anyone?
bookies have him in the driving seat for top scorer.

Vale were a steaming pile of kack, but we seem more clinical this term and in O'Connor and McCarten have players who will have a go from distance