Score predictions v Oxford | Vital Football

Score predictions v Oxford

runner_pie

Vital Reserves Team
The eternal optimist, I'm going to say that we will get a response and come away with a 2-1 win (Stead and Aborah on the scoresheet) sending 253 Notts fans home with a smile on their faces.

2-2 draw with Notts back to winning ways at the weekend. I just can't see us not conceding at least once from set pieces with our eternally dodgy defence

Hopefully the players have learnt from Friday and realise that they have to graft in this league.

I think a draw is on the cards.

Desperatedanscowpie - 18/8/2015 07:38

After the two extremes of agony, and ecstasy it really is anyone's guess. A "well -organised" draw might be the best outcome for the future.

Oxford have drawn their first 2 league matches so it certainly wouldn't be a surprise. If we get a draw tonight then follow it up with a win on Saturday, I think we will have made a really solid start.

We've played at their new ground twice and lost on both occasions, so we're due to bring something back from there. I went to their old ground once, which was the same day Fword were relegated for the first time since they'd gone big time under Clough. Great feeling leaving the ground when their result was confirmed.