Score Predictions v Doncaster Rovers | Vital Football

Score Predictions v Doncaster Rovers

Doncaster blow hot and cold......4-1 win over Ipswich swiftly followed by a home defeat to Crewe.

Be happy with a point but think we can turn them over for a 2-1 win

2-3, last minute winner from a set piece with Montsma front and centre. Hopper finally finds his touch as well!

An optimistic 0-3 imps. We’re creating lots of chances at the moment but only taking one or two of them. Sooner or later someone is going to get a hiding and I reckon it might be at the Keepmoat

I’ve got a bad feeling about this one for some reason. Hope I’m wrong but maybe 2 - 1 to Donny.

High scoring game i reckon. We've missed alot of very good chances in the last 2/3 games so I expect us to cut that out slightly and bag a few. Equally I do think Donny are more than capable so I'm going for 4-2 to the Imps.

Current records:

Doncaster: P11 W5 D1 L5 F17 A14 (including one win on penalties)

Lincoln: P14 W11 D1 L2 F27 A15 (including one win on penalties)
(OR: P13 W11 D1 L1 F25 A8 excluding Liverpool)

Almost half of the goals Lincoln have conceded in 14 games were scored in one game by Liverpool. The definition of a gulf in class.

I agree with some others that this is a tricky one. Parts of me think we’ll win quite comfortably but would be more than happy with a draw so based on that imps to start putting the goals away and win 3-1. Imps 4ever