Score Predictions V Boreham Wood | Vital Football

Score Predictions V Boreham Wood

They are 3 points behind us and could go above us with a good win - can see another draw here, although they have to lose sometime. 1-1.

City 4-1, forget their form, we're due a healthy win!
Rhead hat-trick and Woodyard first goal

2-1 to us I think. When you've got two games in four days having them both at home is a big advantage.

Tough game - they are the only team in the division who haven't lost an away game (yet), plus they've picked up great results at Barrow, Dover, Macclesfield, Dagenham, so clearly are well organised and hard to break down. I can see this being another Eastleigh and 0 - 0.

Need to score early or it could be another struggle, against a side who will pack their defence. It seems they have not lost away yet, that could be about to change, win 3-0.
Will be able to count their supporters quite easily, they only got 300 yesterday ! Rubbish.

Hard to guess this one. It's a bit like the Eastleigh game, two good sides with ambition. No first half goals and 0-0 looks probable. My guess is 1-1

About time we thrashed someone so expecting at least a 3-1victory.
DC reckons we have been very unlucky lately, refs have been against us and chances have gone begging. So hoping all comes together as we have a great squad and the trauma caused by the "Champion Effect" is reducing on a daily basis.

This is the type of fixture at home we need to be taking maximum points from. Boreham Wood have a handy side but one that we should put to the sword if we want to be challenging for the top 5.
It's not going to be easy and we've had some challenges breaking teams down at home but hopefully Elliot can hit the ground running.
UTI I've got my fingers crossed for 1-0!

NottyImp - 23/10/2016 17:09

313, to be precise. Are they another bank-rolled club?
Yep.

313 certainly doesn't pay the wages of Matt Paine, Kenny Davis (both from Braintree), Stephens (the CB we had on loan from Norwich), Devera (ex-Barnet), Moke, Clifford etc.