Score Predictions v Accrington Stanley | Vital Football

Score Predictions v Accrington Stanley

Will we win, lose or draw against Accrington Stanley?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two sides who do not concede goals (43 against 46).

The top two sides in the eight-game form table:
https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-two/form-guide/eight

A team needing 1 point for the title against a team needing 1 point for the play-offs (or a team needing 3 points to keep the automatic dream alive, whichever way you prefer to look at it).

A team coming from a poor away defeat against a team coming from a great away win.

A team playing in front of what is likely to be its record attendance at that ground (currently 4,386) against a team whose smallest home attendance this season is 7,320.

0-0 written all over it.

They will be either up for it for failing to seal the title at Newport, or panicking because they are worried they won't win the title and be caught by Luton.
If we get an early goal I think they will capitulate and we will win 3-1. If they get the early goal, then they will probably relax and play like the can meaning 3-1 to them.
However, I can see a West Germany vs Austria outcome THIS time (at Coventry we just went for it to secure 3pts).
So it's a good 0-0 draw, with both teams and fans happy, and a chance to rest a few for next week v Yeovil.

a teams confidence and mindset is as important as their fitness, technical ability and formation. I think we have it......I'm going for a Lincoln win.

I think we will kick them off the pitch after biting their ears and gouging their eyes.
2-1 win

After Tuesday I have absolutely no idea ??. If Wycombe are supposed to play like us, that worries me as Accrington went there and won 4 - 0 last week! After Tuesday we could win, but depends who's fit & how much Tuesday took out of us. I'm going to be pessimistic & say we'll lose 2 - 0.