Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Italy | Vital Football

Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Italy

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
England host Italy in the Nations League. The kick-off is at 19:45, live on Channel 4.

The Stockport Messi will hopefully be back tonight, but I doubt Southgate would dare play him and Jack together.
Sadly no spectators allowed inside Molineux as punishment for idiots in the Euro Final last summer …. a 1-1 draw is my prediction with Kane (who else) netting.

The Stockport Messi will hopefully be back tonight, but I doubt Southgate would dare play him and Jack together.
Sadly no spectators allowed inside Molineux as punishment for idiots in the Euro Final last summer …. a 1-1 draw is my prediction with Kane (who else) netting.
Can we not have 30000 kids in?
Clearly Foden+Grealish is highly likely to be too adventurous for Gareth. You are probably more likely to see him in denim.

Looking at the line ups, is there a case for bringing back B internationals. I know the value of caps has been vastly watered down over the last couple of decades but I reckon it would be more honest and restore some integrity to internationals if tonight had been designated as a B game.

The early atmosphere doesn't half remind me of the school boy internationals at Wembley in the 1970's. I now feel the pain for my school teachers back in the day - except they had about 90k screaming in top C.

No goals at half time. Easy on the eye game played at a decent tempo. Should be about 4 - 2 to Italy. Both sides in for shooting practice tomorrow. Ramsdale having a good game between the sticks.

Somehow finished 0-0. Sterling with the last glaring miss of the game. Managed to scuff the ball over the bar from 6 yards out at the far post whilst unmarked, in classic Sterling style.

Somehow finished 0-0. Sterling with the last glaring miss of the game. Managed to scuff the ball over the bar from 6 yards out at the far post whilst unmarked, in classic Sterling style.
I’d have been more surprised if he’d netted, as he misses those every week :rolleyes: ….. that said, we looked more like the Italians than the Italians :sleep::sleep::sleep:

I assume Southgate put Kane on late to take a penalty.
5/1 second favs for the world cup. Fill your boots.

The early atmosphere doesn't half remind me of the school boy internationals at Wembley in the 1970's. I now feel the pain for my school teachers back in the day - except they had about 90k screaming in top C.

I was in an England schoolboy squad due to take on Scotland at Wembley in the early 70's

We were taken to Newcastle University for a weeks training camp to determine the squad.

I didn't make into the final squad and as you can imagine was very disappointed.

Reckon there was just about a full house at Wembley for the game so would of been an incredible experience for a 14 year old.

I was in an England schoolboy squad due to take on Scotland at Wembley in the early 70's

We were taken to Newcastle University for a weeks training camp to determine the squad.

I didn't make into the final squad and as you can imagine was very disappointed.

Reckon there was just about a full house at Wembley for the game so would of been an incredible experience for a 14 year old.
I went to about three or four and they were all full houses. That was very unlucky on your part.